GTA Online Criminals and Executives update! Yachts and mansions.

Overkilled

Only if the gameplay, economy, and customization wasn't so shitty....

I want a refund (after 400 hrs clocked, whoops) 

Oh well...

Well apartment customization seems to be one of the big key points in the new updates, I think it's gonna be quite complex in terms of how much you can do

Praying that this doesn't break my 30+ singleplayer mods I have installed. Who am I kidding, of course it will, it's Rockstar

uh.... I have finals the day it comes out.... must not play and prepare for finals

Only if the gameplay, economy, and customization wasn't so shitty....

I want a refund (after 400 hrs clocked, whoops) 

Oh well...

Wut.

It's got way more customization than tons of games that are out right meow. Not to mention the other two things that are objectively way better as well.

Would love it if it wasnt so hard to make money :/

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Would love it if it wasnt so hard to make money :/

They intentionally gimp the money rewards for doing missions to stimulate shark card sales, its very disappointing to see Rockstar selling out and spending all of their time/resources on GTAO while completely ignoring the single player experience. Don't get me wrong i like a bit of Online too but to me GTA's core is the single player game, if they stop making single player content and keep focusing on micro-transactions i cant see myself sticking with the franchise. 

They intentionally gimp the money rewards for doing missions to stimulate shark card sales, its very disappointing to see Rockstar selling out and spending all of their time/resources on GTAO while completely ignoring the single player experience. Don't get me wrong i like a bit of Online too but to me GTA's core is the single player game, if they stop making single player content and keep focusing on micro-transactions i cant see myself sticking with the franchise. 

I dont even know any one that buys them

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

Neither do i but someone must be, and a lot of them too or why else would Rockstar abandon single player content that they could sell to us like GTAIV's addons in favor of constantly creating new stuff for online for free.

Yeah, GTA was all about that single player and that is where they shine! Today money is everything, greed is omnipresent and they just trying to adapt. I don't like all that microtransactions thing, greed is killing a great game expirience but on the other hand I'm glad that they still writing those DLC's and giving them for free, also giving all players the oportunity to earn cash in-game or for lazy dumb's just to buy those shark cards. It's that simple!

Just one bad thing for GTA Online is : modders

Take Two and Rockstar deserve every freakin' penny for their effort!

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

It's sick i have $21m hopefully going to have $23m by Tuesday, it's still probs not going to be enough but i hope i can at least buy the yacht and maybe a mansion.

But you really don't need to buy all that at once. I have ~2mil. because all that damn money was gone on those damn vehicles :lol:

Cosmic Council Department of Defense ; Interplanetary Class 3 Relations & Diplomatic Affairs - OFFICE 117

yeah its been two years now where is a single player expansion like EFLC