[*WARNING*]PEOPLE WITH HEARTH PROBLEMS CAN NOT CLICK ON THIS POST![*WARNING*]

SSOB

What.

It's not that bad.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

*Linus voice * OH COME ON!

Exactly

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

First reaction: saying OMG in the Jeremy Clarkson way

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx

Could be worse. It could be pure pink with Justin Bieber on it and hello kitty stickers and My little pony on the back.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

*Linus voice * OH COME ON!

a Chinese manufacture making Kawaii things? Oh the noes

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

Ladies and gentleman i present to you the ugliest motherboard ever made the :

AOpen AX3SP Pro Che Che

9218719923_1b.jpg

For more remarkable motherboards click on this link to read more :

http://nl.hardware.info/reviews/4728/fotoserie-20-bijzondere-moederborden-van-1999-tot-2010

Wait a freakin second, how old is that board? It has IDE and an AGP slot on it

a Chinese manufacture making Kawaii things? Oh the noes

???

Interested in Business and Technology

Wait a freakin second, how old is that board? It has IDE and an AGP slot on it

2001 or something

Give me a CPU cooler in the shape of a unicorn hore and I shall call the build, CHARLIE.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

I don't know how I feel about this.

Now purple lighting--that's the shiz.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2001 or something

oh ok, didn't want to click the link

oh ok, didn't want to click the link

Hardware.info is a very trusted sice , they've been around since 1998 so that's a long ass time. , also their graphs are insanely complete with almost all the hardware you can imagine.

I would buy one of those and mess around with it 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Screw it, i give up. I gave humanity a chance but i just oh god.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I think we can all agree that the logical question is: "Does it run crysis?"

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

wow looks awesome !

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

The more i look at it the more i'm getting scared of it 

Hardware.info is a very trusted sice , they've been around since 1998 so that's a long ass time. , also their graphs are insanely complete with almost all the hardware you can imagine.

New website for me to check out then!

.......WHAT...........

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Now that, that is the definition of Fabulous.

And to the typo in the title: No, I do not have problems with the fire in my living room, it was only installed last week :D

Compatible with Windows 95

I'll be honest, I'd buy one if it wasn't forever old, and useless, because it's pretty epic if you think about it, and if you showed up to a lan party with that, I bet you'd get some attention.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society