[Game] Corrupt-A-Wish

SilicateWielder

Granted but then they employees dont know what to do so they all quit disbanding LMG then Linus hunts you down Liam Neeson Style

I wish...Hmm I dunno. I wish for you guys to corrupt my wish in hilarious/fucked up way.

Wish granted. Your appendix is permanently attached to your forehead and covering it is painful. Every time you try to sleep it bothers you and makes it extremely difficult, as well as constantly being woken by rolling onto it. Appendix can be replaced with inappropriate other sensitive body parts.

I wish I knew my budget...

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

Wish granted. Your appendix is permanently attached to your forehead and covering it is painful. Every time you try to sleep it bothers you and makes it extremely difficult, as well as constantly being woken by rolling onto it. Appendix can be replaced with inappropriate other sensitive body parts.

I wish I knew my budget...

Ha Joke's on you I've had my appendix removed. Oh wait shit.

Granted your budget is a penny and you cant buy anything with it because no one will let you pay in penny installments

I wish the hype of TF2 would die down, and COD. And that this kid I know would quit showing me pictures of his dang wolves he draws!

Ha Joke's on you I've had my appendix removed. Oh wait shit.

Granted your budget is a penny and you cant buy anything with it because no one will let you pay in penny installments

I wish the hype of TF2 would die down, and COD. And that this kid I know would quit showing me pictures of his dang wolves he draws!

Granted. The TF2 and CoD hype dies down, but the FNaF hype is tripled. FNaF merchandise is everywhere.

Granted. Instead, he starts showing you pictures of tigers he draws.

I wish for world peace.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

Granted. The TF2 and CoD hype dies down, but the FNaF hype is tripled. FNaF merchandise is everywhere.

Granted. Instead, he starts showing you pictures of tigers he draws.

I wish for world peace.

The internet disappears.

I wish my eyes stopped burning from the chlorine water, and that the original thread of this resurfaced

The internet disappears.

I wish my eyes stopped burning from the chlorine water, and that the original thread of this resurfaced

Your eyes stop burning, but the rest of your body burns. The original thread resurfaces, but it's full of bad memes.

I wish for a penny.

Your eyes stop burning, but the rest of your body burns. The original thread resurfaces, but it's full of bad memes.

I wish for a penny.

Granted, it's a penny from some foreign land, it's also covered in a strange liquid that gives you an STD

I wish this game wouldn't penalize me for disconnecting due to a bad internet connection.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

Granted, it's a penny from some foreign land, it's also covered in a strange liquid that gives you an STD

I wish this game wouldn't penalize me for disconnecting due to a bad internet connection.

Granted: Instead you're forced to pay $5 irl money as compensation.

I wish that I didn't have so much school work to do.

Granted, you now only have one assignment, but to do it you need to build a functioning quantum computer using only $50

I wish christmas vacation were starting this week and not next week.

Granted, you now only have one assignment, but to do it you need to build a functioning quantum computer using only $50

I wish christmas vacation were starting this week and not next week.

It starts this week, but is halved.

I wish for faster internet.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

It starts this week, but is halved.

I wish for faster internet.

You have Gigabit internet now, but all images on the internet would be changed to Nicolas Cage for you.

I wish for great headphones

(inb4 "all music you can listen to will be Justin Bieber or similar11!!!", think of something more creative :P )

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You have Gigabit internet now, but all images on the internet would be changed to Nicolas Cage for you.

I wish for great headphones

Granted, you get a $700 pair of headphones but they smell of fish and they break within four hours of use. Shouldn't have ordered from that sketchy site eh?

I wish it weren't raining

Granted, you get a $700 pair of headphones but they smell of fish and they break within four hours of use. Shouldn't have ordered from that sketchy site eh?

I wish it weren't raining

now napalm is falling from the sky.

I wish for my wish to be granted.

- snip-

I can not imagine a world more perfect.

- snip-

now napalm is falling from the sky.

I wish for my wish to be granted.

Your wish is granted, but you die a day later. 

I wish to live in Canada. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Your wish is granted, but you die a day later. 

I wish to live in Canada. 

Granted, Canada is conquered by Putin the next day.

I wish i had infinite steam cash 

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

Granted, Canada is conquered by Putin the next day.

I wish i had infinite steam cash 

you have but you can't spend it.

I wish a mind full of peace.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

you have but you can't spend it.

I wish a mind full of peace.

granted, but the peacfullness drives you insane and you become a notorious puppy murdered.

I wish that cancer was cured.

- snip-

granted, but the peacfullness drives you insane and you become a notorious puppy murdered.

I wish that cancer was cured.

It is, but only one kind. And it can't be breast cancer. We already have a cure for that. General anaesthetic, a sharp knife and a steady hand.

I wish people who spoil Star Wars for us would get struck by lightning.

It is, but only one kind. And it can't be breast cancer. We already have a cure for that. General anaesthetic, a sharp knife and a steady hand.

granted, but they get telepathic powers from the lightning and mentally broadcast the spoilers to everyone within a five mile radius.

Goddamnit. I prefer women with breasts. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wish politicians weren't idiots.

- snip-

they all live and keep telling.

I wish for a world In which I was rich.

Fuck that guy. Who was it, I didn't notice the name but I want to add them to my mute list.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

they all live and keep telling.

I wish for a world In which I was rich.

But everything you touch turns into gold

I wish to be able to travel the Galaxy in my lifetime

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

But everything you touch turns into gold

I wish to be able to travel the Galaxy in my lifetime

Granted, but it turns out that the flat earthers were right, and our solar system is all there is and everything else is a hologram.

I wish people would stop replying to a question when they have no actual idea and have not looked into it at all.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Granted, but it turns out that the flat earthers were right, and our solar system is all there is and everything else is a hologram.

I wish people would stop replying to a question when they have no actual idea and have not looked into it at all.

But you don't get anymore answers.

I wish to use a quantum computer

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

But you don't get anymore answers.

I wish to use a quantum computer

Granted, but because they're incredibly hard to use you achieve nothing at all.

I wish the last Uni I'm waiting for a response from would hurry up and give me their verdict...