Best Surround Sound gaming headset (with mic) for under $30 dollars?

PoisedFilms

Yeah I got $30 dollars and I want a good sounding headset but with a mic attached as well, I've heard those 

Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset

is a pretty good headset but it's a bit pricey sadly :( so idk should I get those and maybe drop a little bit of money I would spend on a mouse/keyboard or find something else :P 

Yeah I got $30 dollars and I want a good sounding headset but with a mic attached as well, I've heard those 

Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset

is a pretty good headset but it's a bit pricey sadly :( so idk should I get those and maybe drop a little bit of money I would spend on a mouse/keyboard or find something else :P

Refurbished Plantronics 780: http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GameCom-Gaming-Headset-Surround/dp/B00YNSTZTM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1449584283&sr=8-2&keywords=Plantronics+gamecom

it has a great mic.

How long does it take you to save $50? Do that and snag a HyperX Cloud I or Cloud Core.

Hello i highly recommend a razor 7:1 kraken chroma it does cost a lot of money so i agree with everyone else here. Save up and don't waste your money on a cheap headset. The razor headset has a range of customisation options and its amazing. You get what you pay for! :D 

Hello i highly recommend a razor 7:1 kraken chroma

No, you don't.

Hello i highly recommend a razor 7:1 kraken chroma it does cost a lot of money so i agree with everyone else here. Save up and don't waste your money on a cheap headset. The razor headset has a range of customisation options and its amazing. You get what you pay for! :D

Razer is the company that you don't get what you pay for. What Razer offers is flashiness with poor quality, poor quality control, and general crap product aimed at uneducated consumers.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

Razer is the company that you don't get what you pay for. What Razer offers is flashiness with poor quality, poor quality control, and general crap product aimed at uneducated consumers.

Maybe I've just had a good experience with them can you recommend some other headphons in the same price range for the future thanks 

For cheap SSL made a great suggestion with the HyperX Cloud and Cloud Core that would easily best anything by Logitech, Razer, Plantronics, etc.. As for headPHONES, for closed NVX XPT100 or Creative Aurvana Live! get my highest recommendations.

For headsets the general recommendation is for cheap the HyperX Cloud, and if you have $150+ and want a headSET, Sennheiser G4ME One is my go-to recommendation.

EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

$10 after rebate and coupon code http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874502023

The DSS2 itself is worth it IMHO.  Turns and SPDIF source into something you can use your headphones for.

This is something I am going to disagree with wholeheartedly. This is what has people running back to the forums complaining about shitty product and disappointment.