scientist Elon Musk now wants to build an "Iron Man" suit.

TALHA

As if a sexy electric car; a sideways-flying, reusable rocket ship; an 800 mph subway; and a Martian metropolis weren't enough, mad scientist Elon Musk now wants to build an "Iron Man" suit.

Well, not exactly.

But the film was apparently the inspiration for Musk's latest foray into science nonfiction. The Tesla Motors and SpaceX CEO tweeted on Friday that he and his people have "figured out how to design rocket parts just w hand movements through the air" and that next week he'll be posting a video that demonstrates the process.

read more: http://news.cnet.com/8301-11386_3-57599981-76/teslas-elon-musk-goes-iron-man-with-in-thin-air-gestural-design-process/

We need more people like him on the earth.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Elon Musk just does whatever he wants :P

I am a happy wuffy

I thought he was really going to build a full-on Iron Man suit ... that thread title -cries-. Awesome nevertheless though. Will be looking out for the video!

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

Last month I said that he is the Tony Stark of the real world... Well, I was more accurate than I thought...

Actually he instead said he's not going to build 'IM' suit...and when the movie was made Jon Favreau got inspiration from musk for iron man's depiction in the film..CNET is dumb..

I love this man. If I ever win the loto I'll be giving him some of my money so he can go and do some crazy project of his that no one believes in and will be groundbreaking as usual

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly