gtx 970 or 980 for 1080p gaming

HFKoKoOo

You are spending a lot on your motherboard and RAM, spend less and get a better graphic card like the 980.

I would get a Z170A from Asus and a cheaper RAM kit for 100 dollars.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

neither. R9 390.

I never have owned amd card and i know that amd cards have alot problems with drivers.

Hey guys building new gaming rig for myself and i want to ask you whats graphics card you will recommend me for my new build.

Building this pc http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Y8pxpg

Sorry for my bad english language

Do you really need liquid cooling?

Edit: Maybe get rid of the Kraken and get an R9 390X, you haven't given us a budget though so we could reccomend the 295X2

My build : http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL

[spoiler spoiler=Crimson Skyline]  My build: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/Ck8VkL | I5-6600K | Hyper 212 Evo | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming + ROG Front Base | Axevir Core Series Red 2X8 2400 | Sandisk SSD Plus 240 GB | Western Digital 1TB Blue | MSI R9 390 | Corsair 760T | Corsair 850 RMI | Dell U2515H IPS | Hyper X II Cloud Red | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech G602 |

[spoiler spoiler=Laptop] I7 3232QM | Nvidia GT635M | 17.6" TN | 1TB HD | 6GB RAM

I never have owned amd card and i know that amd cards have alot problems with drivers.

Retort: Who doesn't?

of course its 980 :) if you have the money for a 980 then go for that card. Hey guys lets be fair when giving advice

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

Hey guys building new gaming rig for myself and i want to ask you whats graphics card you will recommend me for my new build.

Building this pc http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Y8pxpg

Sorry for my bad english language

You can save up on you RAM (HyperX or G.skill can be less expensive than the one you have) and Mobo. 980 is a great card, I have it for a 1440p screen so it should be perfect for 1080p :)

|| CPU - i7 4790K @4.6GHz || GPU - MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G || Motherboard - Asus Z97-A || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury @1866MHz |Case Be quiet! Silent Base 800 ||

|| CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || Storage - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate Barracuda 2TB (+ WD Caviar Green 2TB) ||

|| Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core || Keyboard - Corsair K70 (MX Red) ||

Yes this IS correct. I would go for a 980 IMO to future proof yourself abit, although it is a bit overkill for 1080p for now.

I agree what is said above, you are spending loads on a motherboard and RAM and you dont need to, go cheaper on thoose and use that money to get a 980/(980Ti if you really wanted)

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Both have problems with drivers. Both have always had problems with drivers.

Get a 390.

So you have no experience but argue with those who do, while asking for advice? Nothing about that says you may want to re think your position? Because you should.

If anyone asks you never saw me.