Best Horror Games

iamdrinster

So me and my friend will try to make a youtube channel where we will play horror games with our reaction, I like games that gonna scare the shit out of us. So what are your recommendations.

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

<> Corsair CX500M <> 160 & 250 Seagate HDD <> Aerocool Strike X (Casing) <>

Outlast

Alien: Isolation

Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Not A Machine for Pigs. Let's just forget that happened) 

Among the Sleep

My personal favorite is FNaF, but after a while you get used to the scares. So Dead Space 1 is still good, not sure for 2 or 3.

Brah, do you even Java?

We are not gonna be playing it in full walkthrough mode just to scare the shit out of our selves, gonna be making a entertainment channel here in my country so yeah :)

Intel Core i5 - 6400 <> Msi B150A Gaming Pro <> Msi Gtx 970 Gaming <> G.Skill Ripjaw 4 16Gb DDR4 2400mhz

We are not gonna be playing it in full walkthrough mode just to scare the shit out of our selves, gonna be making a entertainment channel here in my country so yeah :)

good luck tol ahahahaha :)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

good luck tol ahahahaha :)

Hi there xD

Outlast

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

Seriously look into some old school games. A lot them are creepy as f***.

Crimson - Lenovo Ideapad y410p
Windows 10 x64 | Intel Core i7-4700MQ | 16GB DDR3L-1600 | Nvidia GeForce GT 755M SLI| 14.1" 900p Matte | 1TB 850 EVO mSATA | 512GB ZTC M.2 | 1TB 5400RPM HDD| BD-RE | 9 Cell Li-ion | 170W AC Adapter

Dead Space, Silent Hill.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

outlast is better for sudden scares.

amnesia: dark descent is better for dreadful terror

soma is best for feeling like your life is meaningless and special at the same time

Outlast is a bad game, c'mon

Dead Space is great, but probably not the lets play bait you are looking for

Five Nights at Freddy's is basically built for youtubers and has a fanbase of knuckledragging 13 year olds so its probably perfect.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Resident Evil remake

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil 4

Resident Evil Code Veronica

Resident Evil Revelations

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Silent Hill

Silent Hill 2

Silent Hill 3

Alan Wake

AVP 2000 & remake

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Outlast

Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Not A Machine for Pigs. Let's just forget that happened) 

Among the Sleep

Alien: Isolation? Really??? Its the worst game in the horror genre. It takes to long to get to any good parts in the game.

I agree with outlast.

PT

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

Alien: Isolation? Really??? Its the worst game in the horror genre. It takes to long to get to any good parts in the game.

I agree with outlast.

PT

I've only seen videos of it, and it seems to be good for jump scares, so good for reactions. Never actually played it. 

PT would definitely be a good one. 

I've only seen videos of it, and it seems to be good for jump scares, so good for reactions. Never actually played it. 

PT would definitely be a good one. 

I wouldn't Recomend it. I have played it from start to finish and didnt think it was that scary.

PT would be a great game though. Its good for jump scares.

But if they do outlast maybe try nightmare mode.

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

Outlast

Among the Sleep

This ^

Outlast is brilliant anyway; Alien: Isolation is probably the only decent Alien game, and it's quite immersive. Among the sleep has in interesting perception arc, and I fell in love with it because it ran on a bottlenecked R7 260X. 

:3

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Monstrum

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Not sue if it falls under illegal, but if it can pass I'd recommend using an emulator and playing Forbidden Siren, Fatal Frame and such things. Or perhaps play them on an old console if you can? 

Funny how no one mentioned The Evil Within. That was something.

And it was nothing special, but Clive Barker's Jericho was fun for me. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Outlast +DLC

Resident evil pc remastered...possibly 4 (once you get near the end, the horror level falls)

Cry of fear (hey its free!)...+more stories created by modders for you to play after you completed the main one

Fnaf 2 and 4....The fnaf games that have good enough atmosphere and jumpscares that will get you good compared to the other ones

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

My favorite horror games ever have been Alien Isolation, SOMA, and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. For a Youtube face-cam project, you might want things that lean more heavily on jump-scares than those, though. I prefer slow-burning tension with an emphasis on story in my horror games. :P

Its not the best game for controls but download "Powerdrill Massacre"