Dimensions of 5.25" drive and 3.5"

Kyzer

Exact dimensions in inches/millimeters?

Length (depth), height (tall), width (wide).

Personal project

But first, let's talk about parallel universes.

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

Length and width are always the same for the respective type. Depth can change when it comes to 2.5" drives but 3.5" and 5.25" drives are AFAIK the same.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Length and width are always the same for the respective type. Depth can change when it comes to 2.5" drives but 3.5" and 5.25" drives are AFAIK the same.

^^

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.

I asked for dimensions, not if they were the same.

I got my answer from the depths of the internet.

Spoiler

Intel i7-4790k undervolt, NVidia EVGA GTX 980Ti SC Reference, NVidia EVGA GTX 480 SC Reference, ASUS Z97-A/USB3.1, SK Hynix SL308 240GB, WD Green 2TB, Hynix 1333 8GB (4x2), XFX Core Pro 850w, NH-U12S, 4x NF-F12's, Sennheiser HD 558's, Blue Yeti, Corsair K70 (red), Logitech MX Master, XBox One Controller, ASUS VG248QE 144Hz, HP 2010i

3.25″ x 5.75″

and

4″ x 1″ 

Depth can very.

Not sure why others found it so tough to answer though. Simple enough question.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

Check under Dimensions and Templates, there are some dimensions of things there:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/407754-modding-faq-common-mods-new-updates/

3.25″ x 5.75″

and

4″ x 1″ 

Depth can very.

Not sure why others found it so tough to answer though. Simple enough question.

^^

Any of you know of a motherboard audio connector to 3.5mm female jacks? (mic/headphone)

Internal audio header to 3.5mm female jacks

like this-font-b-AUX-b-font-Audio-Cable-CD-Adapte

Spoiler

Any of you know of a motherboard audio connector to 3.5mm female jacks? (mic/headphone)

Internal audio header to 3.5mm female jacks

like this -PIC-

Your best bet is to probably get a front panel portion online if your making a custom case or anything like that, to take out the pieces you need:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB2-0-3-0-Audio-Port-Mic-Earphone-PC-Computer-Case-Front-Panel-Replace-Cable-/301671344754

http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/350d-front-panel-i-o

Your best bet is to probably get a front panel portion online if your making a custom case or anything like that, to take out the pieces you need:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB2-0-3-0-Audio-Port-Mic-Earphone-PC-Computer-Case-Front-Panel-Replace-Cable-/301671344754

http://www.corsair.com/en-ca/350d-front-panel-i-o

I assume the corsair comes with everything (audio, power, usb), what about reset switch?

Spoiler

I assume the corsair comes with everything (audio, power, usb), what about reset switch?

Yep they are designed as replacements for their cases have everything from Audio, USB, to power/reset with LED's.