What mouse and keyboard should i use?

chezzisbad

I mainly play League of Legends and i'm going to start playing battlefront (went i arrives... which it never does), what mouse and keyboard would you recommend? I'm going to wish it as my christmas present so there is really no budget, and i don't really mind how it's shaped.

Thanks in advance.

I mainly play League of Legends and i'm going to start playing battlefront (went i arrives... which it never does), what mouse and keyboard would you recommend? I'm going to wish it as my christmas present so there is really no budget, and i don't really mind how it's shaped.

Thanks in advance.

im using the deathadder chroma, it feels great for playing LoL. Very comfortable, great design and no issues at all :D

No Budget?

G910 + G502.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Mouse:

Zowie FK 

Mionix Naos 8200

Mionix AVIOR 7000

Mionix Castor

Keyboard: (basically You can pick anything with Cherry MX switches. They all the same except for shape and bells and whistles that many companies add to keyboards.)

Corsair K70

Ozone Strike Battle MX (persoanl fav.)

CMStorm Quickfire TK

Logitech G910 (Logitech use diffrent mechanical Omron switches called Logitech Romer-G. They are verry good)

In keyboards avoid those that use mechanical switches from Kailh company. It is the Chinese equivalent of Cherry.

Sorry for my low english, but I'm trying my best  ;)

| MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro Rev 3.1 || CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K || COOLER: Thermaltake HR-02 Macho Rev. B || RAM: 2x Patriot Signature DDR3 4GB 1333MHz CL9 || GPU: Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI Oc || PSU: Ocz StealthXStream 2 600W || STORAGE: Segate Barracuda 1 TB || CASE: Corsair Carbide Series 300R | 

Mouse:

Zowie FK 

Mionix Naos 8200

Mionix AVIOR 7000

Mionix Castor

Keyboard: (basically You can pick anything with Cherry MX switches. They all the same except for shape and bells and whistles that many companies add to keyboards.)

Corsair K70

Ozone Strike Battle MX (persoanl fav.)

CMStorm Quickfire TK

Logitech G910 (Logitech use diffrent mechanical Omron switches called Logitech Romer-G. They are verry good)

In keyboards avoid those that use mechanical switches from Kailh company. It is the Chinese equivalent of Cherry.

Pretty sure the Naos 7000 is a better option. The 8200 is a laser mouse and I have read that it does have some issues. Personally, I can vouch for Mionix Naos 7000 and Zowie EC1, as I have both of those.

Personally, if I could choose any mouse and any keyboard right now, I would go for Zowie EC1-A and CM Storm Quickfire TK with Cherry MX Blue switches.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.