World of warcraft accomplishment

Shimejii

Well after much time and hardworking raiders in the guild, and with a ton of luck with rolls, i have achieved something that is pretty amazing for me personally. I am in the world top 3 for gear level! Ans i do have mostly decent parses this tier! But just thought I'd share with you all. Also doing a computer build today! Will post pics later

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/windrunner/Shimejii

20151204_045010_zpsii9ipvcn.jpg

I've bought 30 days game-time and it's my biggest regret ever, but I'm happy you achieved something! 

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

yeah, wod has been pretty shitty for most. the 2 best things about it was the leveling experince and raiding, and i do Mythic raiding so i fit the content. Other than that i feel bad for anyone else who doesnt raid because they did not get really all that much this expansion.

Well congratz! I remember I always wanted to be good geared but could't be bothered about raiding that much :')

• 1 month later...

sMTL6lX.png?1

A bit late with finishing everything but I am done finally. Now need to do all with alts ^^

sMTL6lX.png?1

A bit late with finishing everything but I am done finally. Now need to do all with alts ^^

Gnome DK, the best of DK's :')

But gratz! I haven't touched even a normal raid in MoP nor Draenor, so I think it's pretty impressive :D

Gnome DK, the best of DK's :')

But gratz! I haven't touched even a normal raid in MoP nor Draenor, so I think it's pretty impressive :D

Tyvm, why is that? U are not pearson for pve or just casual player? ^^

You should put that on your resume.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Tyvm, why is that? U are not pearson for pve or just casual player? ^^

Mostly casual yea, and then im thinking about doing mythic dung or a raid kf any sorts, but the time consument man, it's too much xP

Mostly casual yea, and then im thinking about doing mythic dung or a raid kf any sorts, but the time consument man, it's too much xP

I would not agree with that at all m8, i play 3 days per week mostly on my main char and that is 3 hours to do raid. All of other time I play is casual as lvling alts or trying to beat the hell out of horde. :D