LinusTechTips' Christmas (Full Story)

mider

Many of you wanted to read my christmas story... so here it goes!

It was only one week until Christmas, the Sebastian family was not ready. They never seemed to do anything right. They only decorated half of their tree, put the angel on the bottom, and believed that The Elf delivered the presents the help of a bunch of Santas. Their two sons, Brandon and Luke, would to scrimp and save money to buy gifts for their parents and each other. But this year, their father, Nick (though, most of his friends called him Berk), was going to get Luke a “SuperDuper-UltraMega” Computer from Asuserell. He had only been using a slow, quaint computer from 2001. Luke had always loved computers, ever since he was 2 years old and learned how to use a mouse. Berk was going to get Brandon a high-tech camera from Kosonnon. Unlike Luke, Brandon wasn't interested in computers. He loved cameras.

The next six days passed quickly and it was Christmas Eve. Even though they knew that they didn't ask for anything, they were sure that their parents bought them presents. As they snuck into their basement, they arrived at “The Room with the Gate”. Luke used his computer knowledge to hack the gate open and see what was inside. Mainly it was just boxes of holiday decorations and old toys. But then they came across a large, red, prominent box labeled “DO NOT TOUCH!” They thought of the stories their mother would tell when they were younger about “Krossed Krangle.” Krossed Krangle knew if you were to look at your presents early. After Christmas, he would strike his vengeance. He would supposedly take all of the Christmas presents and decorations from your house, and curse you by making you never able to have Christmas spirit again. He was described as a tall, skinny figure. This duped them when they were younger, but then they found a loophole. They weren't looking at their presents early – they were observing a preview of Christmas Day. There would be no frustration this time. This plan was fool-proof.

Pending Christmas morning, when they could open their gifts, they just counted down the minutes. Finally, Christmas morning arrived! The two slid downstairs on the handrail and ran to the tree. They browsed for the camera and computer and began unwrapping it. At the end of the day, Brandon had made a full length movie, and Luke had edited it. Their father wasn't naive, though. He had alerts for that gate, and knew they had seen their surprises. That night, the boys woke up in a fright as a tall, skinny figure slowly walked into their room. As they were screaming and hugging each other, time seemed to slow down as they both thought “What did I do?” A camera flash went off and captured their inimitable faced. Then, they both realized who it was. It was the Krossed Krangle. Before they could say or do anything, the light came on as their father appeared where the shadowed figure was and said “How do you like my Halloween costume?” They laughed with their parents about it, but they never previewed their presents again.

Notices

1) No this isn't fanfic

2) I had to write a christmas story for school and just used their names

​3) I didn't use linus, edzel, colton, taran because I'm from a place where theres lots of generic and Italian names so my teacher would question it

4) The bolded words are our vocabulary words.  Im in 8th grade.  Don''t judge me

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

Every time you use comic sans, one programmer dies.

Fan Friction Fiction 

Magical Pineapples

Fan Friction 

There is no Friction involved  :lol:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 @3.8 GHz     |     Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper Evo 212     |     RAM: G.Skill NS Series 4x4GB      |       Motherboard: GIGABYTE 990FXA     |     Case: Antec One     |     Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 270x HAWK    |    PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2    |     HDD: 1 WD Black (Programs Files), 1 WD Caviar Blue (Boot)     |     KB & M: Cooler Master Storm Devastator Blue     |     Speakers: Logitech Z506     |     UPS:  CyberPower 1500w     |

linus erotically licked lukes ear, the end

oh god what have i started

There is no Friction involved  :lol:

AHAH friction :D meant to say fiction 

Magical Pineapples

what is this

read below the story

read below the story

Thats your eight grade vocabulary? Weird, I'm currently in 7th and we do stuff like ecstatic and exuberant. At least I do, I'm the only one who knows the stuff. 

Maybe I'm on the internet too much.  :mellow:

System Specs

Windows 10 Home x64 AMD A10-7850k APU ASUS Strix R7 370 Overclock Edition 2GB | Corsair CX500M ASrock FM2A88M-HD+ G.Skill Ares 2x4GB

Accessories

Corsair K70 RGB | Razer Deathadder 2013 Razer Kraken PRO

Thats your eight grade vocabulary? Weird, I'm currently in 7th and we do stuff like ecstatic and exuberant. At least I do, I'm the only one who knows the stuff. 

Maybe I'm on the internet too much.  :mellow:

Yeah Im in the Advanced Algebra program and the Higher Order Thinking Program since I was in 1st Grade.  We are a private school so I can't select what class I want to be in.  The kids in my school have the IQ of a rock.  We also have to use our diocese's curriculum

Yeah Im in the Advanced Algebra program and the Higher Order Thinking Program since I was in 1st Grade.  We are a private school so I can't select what class I want to be in.  The kids in my school have the IQ of a rock.  We also have to use our diocese's curriculum

And I thought private schools gave you more choice.

System Specs

Windows 10 Home x64 AMD A10-7850k APU ASUS Strix R7 370 Overclock Edition 2GB | Corsair CX500M ASrock FM2A88M-HD+ G.Skill Ares 2x4GB

Accessories

Corsair K70 RGB | Razer Deathadder 2013 Razer Kraken PRO

And I thought private schools gave you more choice.

not catholic.

Or its just ours

The Kross Krangle moved towards the bed, "you two have been very, very naughty little boys."

;)

- snip-

off topic: my fam is Italian and lives in NJ!! Lafayette!!

Im south jersey lol.  aren't we supposed to be rivals  :lol:  :lol: