Would You Rather, Day 253 - Its 2AM!

Tocsin_786

I almost forgot today. But since I'm on my phone and its still like 10:00 in LA i consider today to still be December first. Since i cant make a poll the quadratic will me asked here.

Would you rather...

Live in an igloo

Live in Patrick Stars rock

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I'm Canadian. I already live in an igloo.

Note: You cannot physically be inside a rock. You'd live under it.

Technically Patrick's rock is an igloo made out of stone.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Igloo!

Checkmate.

lifesize-star-wars-han-solo-frozen-in-ca

Igloo!

Checkmate.

lifesize-star-wars-han-solo-frozen-in-ca

He isn't inside, merely coated in it.

Also iirc the way it was done in the film uses pure carbon. Is carbon a rock? Usually I don't think they class elements as rocks. A lump of iron isn't a rock.

IDK maybe I'm wrong. Haven't taken any chem classes in ike 3 years now.

Is that a checkmatemate?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Well I have Canadian blood so the choice is obvious. I don't have gills so I'm also kinda forced to choose the option where I can at least breathe. 

^^^^^^

But with that said I'm a Westerner so not used to -20. 

igloo

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Probably an igloo, because i love cool whether. 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

He isn't inside, merely coated in it.

Also iirc the way it was done in the film uses pure carbon. Is carbon a rock? Usually I don't think they class elements as rocks. A lump of iron isn't a rock.

IDK maybe I'm wrong. Haven't taken any chem classes in ike 3 years now.

Is that a checkmatemate?

If something is inside a box it is in the box, but you could technically say it's "coated" in a gas contained in a paper chamber. Carbonite is a mineral, rocks are mineral based, if you have enough carbon you have a rock.

rock1

räk/Submit

noun

the solid mineral material forming part of the surface of the earth and other similar planets, exposed on the surface or underlying the soil or oceans.

Checkmatematemate?

Rock.

I can live with sand, but not cold. And my igloo would melt. Thank's AMD. :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

My mate used to live in an igloo but it started to fall apart, so to fix it igloo'd it back together.

I'll see myself out.

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 980 Ti | Mobo: ASUS Z87-Pro | Memory: 16gigs HyperX FuryX | Cooling: Xigmatek SD1483 Frostbourne 

Case: Fractal Design Define R5 | PSU: EVGA 750W Gold+ modular | Storage: 128g adata SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD | Monitor: ASUS PA238QR

IGLOO!

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

get outa here with your mind bending logic. Why is it that in every WYR question you some how figure out how to bend the topic to your will????!!?

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

get outa here with your mind bending logic. Why is it that in every WYR question you some how figure out how to bend the topic to your will????!!?

Who knows?