Define r4 vs Lian li pc 07b plus

themaniac

what is better, i can get the r4 for $50 and the pc 07b plus for $60

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Depends what you want. If you want silence, define R4. If you want aesthetics, then lian li. However I believe that case is Mini ITX and Micro ATX only

Depends what you want. If you want silence, define R4. If you want aesthetics, then lian li. However I believe that case is Mini ITX and Micro ATX only

the lian li is an atx mid tower

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

the lian li is an atx mid tower

Oh, must have looked up the wrong one then

Oh, must have looked up the wrong one then

well its also partially my fault since i forgot to put the letter b in the name

Spoiler

I have the Define R4 now and I'm planning on getting the Define R5 to swap because the R5 solves some of the problems I have with the R4. If you don't have the money for the R5 I recommend the R4.