Final Fantasy 6 is coming to PC (possibly Steam?)

TopWargamer

Source 1: http://www.pcgamer.com/pegi-rating-board-lists-final-fantasy-6-for-pc/?utm_content=buffera3168&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgfb

Source 2: http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=final+fantasy+VI

Over the last couple years Squeenix has been porting the Final Fantasy games to PC and releasing the on Steam. We already have Final Fantasy 3, 4, 4: After Years, 7, 14, 13, 13-2, Lightning Returns, and Type-0. That's quite an impressive line up already, and Squeenix is adding yet another popular Final Fantasy game to PC: Final Fantasy 6. This is a long overdue port for a fantastic game that's arguably the best in the series.

This news comes in the wake of PEGI listing a PC edition of Final Fantasy 6. They have rated the game to be suitable for people aged 12 or older. The PEGI listing shows that the game was released on November 26th, but obviously it's not out yet, so expect it to be released very soon possibly? With Squeenix's record of releasing the Final Fantasy games through Steam, I think it's safe to say that Final fantasy 6 will be making it's way to Steam as well.

And now we impatiently wait. Can't wait to play and finally finish FF6.

fa9e9e476a.png

(Too funny not to post. Thanks PC Gamer.)

COMIC SANS

10 HD or nothing

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

10 HD or nothing

"10 HD" ?

CPU: Core i7 4970K | MOBO: Asus Z87 Pro | RAM: 32GBs of G.Skill Ares 1866 | GPU: MSI GAMING X GTX 1070 | STOR: 2 X Crucial BX100 250GB, 2 x WD Blk 1TB (mirror),WD Blk 500GB | CASE: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced | PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA G2 750W | COOL: Cooler Master Hyper T4 | DISP: 21" 1080P POS | KB: MS Keyboard | MAU5: Redragon NEMEANLION | MIC: Snowball Blue | OS: Win 8.1 Pro x64, (Working on Arch for dual boot) |

/r/jrpg said its coming to steam and they are generally correct with that. the jrpg hype train keeps on going it seems 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

"10 HD" ?

logo-large.png

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

10 HD or nothing

Oh trust me, I'm waiting on the day as well. I'm tired of waiting though and am getting it for the PS4. I gotta get my fix!

COMIC SANS

It will be the crappy iOS/Android version with the horrible, washed out, sprites. Nothing to get too excited about.

It will be the crappy iOS/Android version with the horrible, washed out, sprites. Nothing to get too excited about.

I love FFVI so much, it honestly deserves to be remade after FFVII (FFVII aged worse than VI thanks to those pointy polys) but i really hope we don't get the IOS version.

GBA version with cleaned up graphic settings for 4K pls

"If you ain't first, you're last"

You mean to say I'll be able to live out my dream of Suplexing a Ghost Train...on STEAM? Excellent. I hope that's an official achievement.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD

I say no thank you if it has those horrible sprites from the mobile phone versions.

10 HD or nothing

Oh trust me, I'm waiting on the day as well. I'm tired of waiting though and am getting it for the PS4. I gotta get my fix!

*feels awesome while playing X HD on PS3*

I kid, I mean if we can have XIII on PC, why not release the one that people actually want and might earn you a lot of money SE? Win-win.

I remember when it came out, many, and I mean many players were just standing logged in FFXIV and doing nothing because they were playing X HD on PS3. Quite a few of them bought the PS3 just for that. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

How about they give us a remaster of the only good Final Fantasy. FF12. I'd preorder that shit in a heart beat. One of my favorite worlds in a video game and somehow managed to not have a stupid love story and androgynous characters. 

Sometimes I think that I'm the only person in the world who doesn't care about FF & JRPGs.

Tried FF, hated it, moved onto something with more explosions and guns.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

If they want anything north of a thousand sales, they better release on steam.

My list of top remaster priorities

Final Fantasy 7.

Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy 10

Final Fantasy 1 to 6.

I love FFVI so much, it honestly deserves to be remade after FFVII (FFVII aged worse than VI thanks to those pointy polys) but i really hope we don't get the IOS version.

GBA version with cleaned up graphic settings for 4K pls

I'd like to see a DS style remake for 6 like they did with 4 and 5.

I'd like to see a DS style remake for 6 like they did with 4 and 5.

I'd rather play all the PSP versions of those games then these shitty DS graphics. Just my 2 cents.

I'd rather play all the PSP versions of those games then these shitty DS graphics. Just my 2 cents.

Why so salty?

I think the upcoming NX would fair pretty well.

Other than the original SNES version, best version its still on the GBA. 

Only way to legit fight the Kaiser Dragon without the IOS sprites.

The sad thing is it's the original sprite artist, but they just don't look as good.

The sad thing is it's the original sprite artist, but they just don't look as good.

The reason they don't look good is due to the perspective.

The original pixel sprites are much more favorable due to the fact they can express and convey more emotions/energy without looking "stagnant".

That's because you are not seeing their side but their front-side, whereas the mobile FFVI sprites are completely 90 degrees and flat.

please give FFIX some love....

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Nothing to be excited about. Final Fantasy series should have been cumming all over PC from a long time ago. Infact any game should be, since they are all made on a PC at the first place.