GPU not working with motherboard

truffles45

I have a brand new custom build computer. I have aasrock b75m-dgs r2.0 motherboard with a zotac gtx 560. I both items work and I have set up the computer. Ex: installed windows updated everything. But once I put the zotac I cant get a signal to my monitor. So I pulled the zotac and put my readon HD 4850 in and I get a signal. I know that the zotac works because I can use it in my amd dell. Is there something I'm doing wrong. I have no drivers installed for each just the basic ones that Windows uses. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Does the PSU meet the Powaa requirements?

Yes and i have tried to different PSU

Does it boot or just stuck with bios codes? I had problems with r9 series as my pci chip doesn't have support for them or something like that. It's not likely but you can find some comparability issues from time to time

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

Does it boot or just stuck with bios codes? I had problems with r9 series as my pci chip doesn't have support for them or something like that. It's not likely but you can find some comparability issues from time to time

It boots and loads up I'm just not getting a signal to monitor. That's what I'm confused on. BTW this is the same poster this is just my taptalk account.