Will this gpu bottleneck my cpu?

HomelessSoldier

Hello, I am currently on an extremely tight budget and want to play a few games on my old desktop, I would like to play TF2 CS:GO and a few other games at lower settings, I want to buy a gtx 750 ti to upgrade the pc and create a new build later on using the 750 ti card.

How bad will it bottleneck?

Old desktop : Gateway GT5674

CPU: AMD Phenom 9500 64 bit quad core 2.2 GHz

RAM667 MHz, dual channel memory architecture, 2 x 512 MB + 2 x 1 GB

Anything else for this pc listed here

Hello, I am currently on an extremely tight budget and want to play a few games on my old desktop, I would like to play TF2 CS:GO and a few other games at lower settings, I want to buy a gtx 750 ti to upgrade the pc and create a new build later on using the 750 ti card.

Hmm idk. also the gpu would be bottlenecked by the cpu not the other way around.

EDIT: what the next guy said

Edited by Colt_0pz

Yes it would.

Save up for a good PC dont rush into it.

#edit

never mind mistook the CPU for something else.

That CPU would most likely bottleneck the GPU

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

I think the GPU would be bottlenecked by the CPU, you better wait until you have more money to build a new pc. Or just buy the 750ti and down the road when you have money buy all the components and build the new pc.

U need a new rig.

There comes a point when an old PC isn't worth upgrading anymore. Your at that point.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |