Can a R9 390 handle these 2 displays?

BluPaperclip

Pretty much, I'm getting an Asus R9 390 soon, will it be able to handle these 2 displays?

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-monitor-pb287q
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/acer-monitor-umfw3aab01

i5 6600K @ 4.4GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240M (GC Extreme Thermal Compound) / Asus Maximus VIII Gene / 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2400 / 240GB SanDisk SSD Plus & 2TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD / EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 / XFX XTR 750W 80+ Gold  / Fractal Design Node 804                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Total: £1042.31

NOPE, not even two 980ti can play games at 60fps at dual 4k.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

NOPE, not even two 980ti can play games at 60fps at dual 4k.

Ooops sorry, I should have said more about what I was gonna do. The Acer one would be sitting on the desktop the majority of the time and it would not at all be used for gaming. The 4k one would be used the all the time, most of the time for gaming.

i5 6600K @ 4.4GHz / Cooler Master Nepton 240M (GC Extreme Thermal Compound) / Asus Maximus VIII Gene / 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-2400 / 240GB SanDisk SSD Plus & 2TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD / EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 / XFX XTR 750W 80+ Gold  / Fractal Design Node 804                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Total: £1042.31

Handle what type of load first?

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Oh, it can easily drive both of them at once. Easily. It's not an issue. Just plug 'em in and you're good to go.

Just don't game on both of them at once.

Ooops sorry, I should have said more about what I was gonna do. The Acer one would be sitting on the desktop the majority of the time and it would not at all be used for gaming. The 4k one would be used the all the time, most of the time for gaming.

Even one 4K monitor is too much for games, maybe medium-high 30 fps.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

For 4k you should have a look at xfiring 390s or a single 390x at medium. Also, the Asus AMD cards don't cool their VRMs properly, so try avoid them.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats