Which game to buy?

TheExcaliber

No. The story is objectively bad. Even hardcore mgs fans admit that. I suggest you check out superbunnyhop's review if you haven't bought the game yet.

I'll just see if I'm satisfied when I download the game and play ;-;

I'll just see if I'm satisfied when I download the game and play ;-;

everyone will have different opinion about it, you should just buy it and play it if you want to, my brother spent 100+ hours on it and does not regret buying it :D

so it is simple, some will like it and some will not like it :D that's life i suppose 

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

Secondary: WD Blue 1 TB | Cooler Master V850

everyone will have different opinion about it, you should just buy it and play it if you want to, my brother spent 100+ hours on it and does not regret buying it :D

so it is simple, some will like it and some will not like it :D that's life i suppose 

I guess so :L. I can always try it for 2 hours and hopefully I can refund and get Fallout 4 instead or probably :3

Thought I'd give you my opinion.

I have bought and played both GTAV and MGSV, I put about 240 hours into GTAV(mostly online) and have put around 50 hours into MGSV. Both are very good games, but I have to say, do not get GTAV.

I just lost both my GTA V Online characters, so my 240 hours of progress is just gone and Rockstar is too incompetent to backup my characters on their servers. I was able to get a character leveled back to rank 65 with the help from Rockstar support and was compensated around 12 million GTA$, but I have lost so much progression from unlocks, cars, apartments, and everything else stats wise. I'd estimate I lost around $30-$40 million GTA$ from losing both my characters combined.

If you want to read more here is the thread I created: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/474899-just-lost-both-of-my-gta-online-characters/

I honestly do not recommend any future GTA products until they are competent enough to manage online multiplayer services, which seems to be never since they obviously haven't gotten multiplayer right in the past and they continue to have issues currently.

Just a fair warning, best of luck.

It has a dog that slits peoples throats. 10/10 

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

It has a dog that slits peoples throats. 10/10 

much awesome woof :D

AMDr Ryzen 5 3600 | ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0| 8GB Ram |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G | CM MasterBox Q300L | Primary: Samsung Evo 850 250GB

Secondary: WD Blue 1 TB | Cooler Master V850

I give it an 8 only because I have to play it in constant offline mode due to me not wanting to be bothered with people stealing my staff. I wish there was a way to opt out of it and use my other bases to get materials

I give it an 8 only because I have to play it in constant offline mode due to me not wanting to be bothered with people stealing my staff. I wish there was a way to opt out of it and use my other bases to get materials

Ok thanks! Anytthing above a 6-7 I shall buy/keep but might decide to refund.

First half: 8.5-9

2nd half: 6-7

Overall, it might just hit an 8 for me.

If it wasn't for the fact that the 2nd half still had the gameplay, I'd rate it lower. That 2nd half of the game was just... bad. In terms of narrative, in terms of story progression, in terms of innovating the core gameplay we picked up in the 1st chapter of the game. Rehashed missions were just.... awful. I enjoyed the 1st chapter, it made me want to play. The 2nd half made me want to stop.

Not a game worth getting unless you are a huge fan of MGS I guess. 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Actually I think people who are not that into MGS will enjoy MGSV more then hardcore fans, because it doesn't feel like MGS game. I have it a 8/10 because of the later missions that you have to repeat and the lackluster story. The gameplay, graphics, soundtrack and easter eggs/goofs are fucking amazing though. I label it the greatest game that ever disappointed me, since I was hyped too much beacuse of the trailer and I beat again all parts (except for 4, don't own a PS3) days before it came out.

Also Ground Zeroes is the best tech demo ever, shame it wasn't free.

R5 1600 + Noctua NH-C12P SE14
IceQ 7950 Turbo
16gb DDR4 Corsair

refund, I played it for 45 minutes before I got bored.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Haven't you made like 900000 threads on this already

Haven't you made like 900000 threads on this already

Yea ;-;. I'm highly indecisive xD :3 that's my natural enemy ;-;

If you enjoy it: keep and play

if you dont: refund

So. You like it?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I spent 80 hrs in the game and will probably never finish it.  Still a great game, story is lackluster, but the gameplay is awesome, I just got bored of it by the time chapter 2 came around.

Not really anyone else option apart from yours do you enjoy it if so keep it if not refund it.