DO electronic bug repellents work

Tocsin_786

so i just got rid of bed bugs and apparently all insects want to do is fuck me in the ass every minute. ive been finding baby cockroaches latley (im in new york) so they are tiny. but roaches are the things that spread for miles. i dont wanna deal with chemicals as i just did for my bed bugs problem and im tired of this bull shit. so my question is do these plug in the outlet electronic repellents work.

ive checked different sources and they say that it doesn't kill them instantly but over time. the cockroach problem is very minute (had to google that word to see if its spelled the same way as you would be telling time). so can you guys who have tried this tell me if it works and if so how long does it take to DESTROY EM ALL.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Bedbugs are worst.

Electronic devices REPEL, not kill, that's why they are called repellents.

You need to kill bedbugs and roaches, not repel them.

plug as many of them as you can into a single power strip

live in peace for the rest of your fire hazzard life

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Bedbugs are worst.

Electronic devices REPEL, not kill, that's why they are called repellents.

You need to kill bedbugs and roaches, not repel them.

i got rid of my bed bugs. and these repelents create a sound that is unpleasant for these roaches and anything around their size so i think it will drive them away since its a small problem and only IN MY ROOM i never see these things in the other rooms of the house. thee roaches aren't even in the kitchen yet.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

i got rid of my bed bugs. and these repelents create a sound that is unpleasant for these roaches and anything around their size so i think it will drive them away since its a small problem and only IN MY ROOM i never see these things in the other rooms of the house. thee roaches aren't even in the kitchen yet.

If it's a small problem, why not just kill them all and be done with it?

Bedbugs are a worse problem then roaches,

You may think you got rid of them but they may just be in hiding and their eggs could imbedded in things.

Bedbugs can live for 6 months without food.

Eggs can sit for years without hatching then just hatch.

We had ants problem recently and it was a headache, I would summarize my experience in the following:

1. Do it as fast as you can, don't give them time.

2. Find the source, the real source, might be outside.

3. Use ready made food baits (proven to work previously) (don't make your own baits) and use a killing powder where you expect them to be specially if outside the house, these powders are dangerous!

I used electrical repellents for mosquitoes, zero effect.

Good luck.

Best thing to do is first make sure there are no food sources (including dead roach carcasses & cardboard) & reduce water sources as best you can (dry dishes after washing them, wipe the sink & counter tops dry after using, ext). The best method of actually killing them (besides having a professional spray & bait) is by placing bait (traps or spot treat with an applicator), the roaches take the bait back to their nest and spread it among themselves killing a much larger number than traditional (non professional) spraying or "bombing". Be sure to keep track of what active ingredients the bait is made of so you can switch it with a different active ingredients every 3 months or so, otherwise the roaches will grow immune.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

i had a roach problem

got a company to throw some poison down the sink

roach free for weeks now

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

i had a roach problem

roach free for weeks now

If he has baby roaches it's likely there's a nest somewhere on the property, poisoning the drain won't solve it, although could reduce the likelihood of a reinfestation.

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

its too bad cockroaches have that tough shell or else you could have a hell of a lot of fun with a bug a salt

Just wondering, how do you know if your bed has bedbugs? lol

when you sleep at around 5 am and have a dim light on in your room yours gonna see them crawling around and i know what a bed bug looks like 

i had a roach problem

roach free for weeks now

down the sink?

down the sink?

yeah

flys  roaches and bugs came up the drain (

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

We had ants problem recently and it was a headache, I would summarize my experience in the following:

1. Do it as fast as you can, don't give them time.

2. Find the source, the real source, might be outside.

3. Use ready made food baits (proven to work previously) (don't make your own baits) and use a killing powder where you expect them to be specially if outside the house, these powders are dangerous!

I used electrical repellents for mosquitoes, zero effect.

Good luck.

do you know what that organic powder is called it has dead chicken cells in it and u just sprinkle it around the house to kill roaches,bedbugs and everything in between. but if you sprinkle it outside its bad because bees are attracted to it

do you know what that organic powder is called it has dead chicken cells in it and u just sprinkle it around the house to kill roaches,bedbugs and everything in between. but if you sprinkle it outside its bad because bees are attracted to it

No sorry, we used a chemical poison. I tried to use boric acid but not sure if it did the trick, they are supposed to eat the sugar mixed with boric acid and water and take it to the queen, the queen would die while trying to process it. but we managed to find their house that was infecting the building and the entry points and we used a stronger poison that works with many insects. we have no children or pets to worry about. as I said before time and the source should be your priority, it makes a lot of difference.

No sorry, we used a chemical poison. I tried to use boric acid but not sure if it did the trick, they are supposed to eat the sugar mixed with boric acid and water and take it to the queen, the queen would die while trying to process it. but we managed to find their house that was infecting the building and the entry points and we used a stronger poison that works with many insects. we have no children or pets to worry about. as I said before time and the source should be your priority, it makes a lot of difference.

i think the boric acid will workd for me since i have a smaller problem im gonna put some in my basement and outside

It might work, if not read this http://forum.beeyoutiful.com/viewtopic.php?t=900, good luck.

thank you you're all a big help