WAN Show Advice.

DaCoder

Off topic, but quickly, how do i get the under your post text? Never figured that out.

Go to settings and click on signature on the left.

K thanks. :)

no problem happy to help :)

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Looks like Level3 are responsible for handling traffic between RISPs and Twitch.tv. Linus & co. should contact Twitch to see if there is a routing issue.

It's not Level3 that provides Twitch wth issues. Again it is Cogent - screwing over the US with poor quality service and no sight of a fix. This happened back in 2008 too.  

You guys need to do something to fix some issues on the WAN show.

You need:

A way that the mod people monitoring chat can tell you if it is up or down.(Phone is good)

Stable (NON POTATO) internet. Screw Shaw.

Somewhat simpler setup for audio, (maybe not a ton of PC's with different output's / input's)

Finally, please try out FFSplit, it is way better than XSplit. (And free)

I hope that this gets read, and if you disagree, please comment below.

Thank you.

- I along with a few of the other mods monitor the stream and constantly provide feedback to Slick and Linus throughout the stream.

- I'm not going into that.

- The audio solution I have personally overseen the fixing of as I work in the field of audio. However there have been issues with shipping and product availibility and things have not yet arrived.

- Can't comment