New LOGITECH H390 - Microphone buzzing sound

Eliassos

Hello there

My Name is Elias and I'm stuck with some kind of problem.

I have most recently bought a new headset because my older one was completely broken.

So I went to a store and bought the H390 Logitech USB headset,

Since 2 days ago that  I have skyped with my friends, they all complained about a "buzzing" noise. Like there is a small error on the circuit. The "buzzing" happens at completely random times and I've got a feeling there is no error inside/on the cable.

I have had this headset for a few days now and I'm not sure if I should bring it back or weather it is a problem somewhere inside my computer that needs to be solved.

Off topic: I think this is a very nice forum, most likely that I'll be using it more frequently.

Elias 

CPU i5-2400 @3.10Ghz | Mobo GigaByte : unknown | RAM 16GB | GPU Crossfire - AMD 6850 | OS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 

Is the beep a  high-pitched while that goes "eeee-beep-eee" ? If so, it's probably something to do with your onboard sound.

Try it with another computer and see if the noises still persist. 

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Is the beep a  high-pitched while that goes "eeee-beep-eee" ? If so, it's probably something to do with your onboard sound.

Try it with another computer and see if the noises still persist. 

Nope, It's more like a deep buzz. "Bzzzuuuhhhzzzzzz" I don't know how to exactly describe the sound. It happens randomly

CPU i5-2400 @3.10Ghz | Mobo GigaByte : unknown | RAM 16GB | GPU Crossfire - AMD 6850 | OS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 

Bring it back to wherever you bought it from and ask for a replacement due to a faulty microphone.

If the issue isn't cleared up you can usually bring that one back and ask for an upgrade (will cost money) or something equivalent in price.

I'm not an audiophile, I'm just really picky about my music... and my headphones... and my speakers... and my microphone. Other than that, I'm totally not an audiophile.

Nope, It's more like a deep buzz. "Bzzzuuuhhhzzzzzz" I don't know how to exactly describe the sound. It happens randomly

Hmm. See if it recurs on another computer.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Can you try it on another PC?

I will as soon as I have another PC available. 

Does anyone know what might cause the problem? Like what are the most common issues with mic buzzing? Signals that interfere with eachothers? I don't have any real advanced computer knowledge :l 

I've had that happen to me when i plug a usb device near my headphone jack in the front of my computer, which causes interference and i hear a faint and sometimes loud buzzing sound.

"You are who you choose to be.....Choose"

See my Profile for my