AMD Radeon Software Crimson slides leaked *Official driver released

AMD already have that in Overdrive.

when you first try to activate it, it prompts you with a disclaimer saying you will void your warranty and AMD takes no responsibility for whatever happens to your PC when you OC.

This has been a thing for at minimum 3,5 years (thats how long ive been using AMD parts and OCd them).

The thing is, ATM, there is no log files or telemetry PROVING you hit yes or no on that button. SO atm, AMD relies on people being dumb enough to admitt having clicked YES.... most doesnt even read the disclaimer and simply ignores what it says and clicks yes....

That's odd, on my current version of AMD Catalyst when I go to the Performance tab then go to AMD OverDrive there is no Accept or Decline disclaimer that popped up. It simply just shows AMD OverDrive menu with a tickbox to "Enable Graphics OverDrive" and some graphs. My version is 15.8 Beta.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.

That's odd, on my current version of AMD Catalyst when I go to the Performance tab then go to AMD OverDrive there is no Accept or Decline disclaimer that popped up. It simply just shows AMD OverDrive menu with a tickbox to "Enable Graphics OverDrive" and some graphs. My version is 15.8 Beta.

It only comes up the first time you activate it.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Looks great and nice options and features for sure.
It will be released in 2 days?

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Leaked versipn. http://videocardz.com/57866/amd-radeon-software-crimson-15-30-is-out-for-grabs

A huge 633MB. Hory shiet... maybe because it include everything.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

dead api is dead

Hahahahahaha thanks for giving me my daily intake of both laughs and stupid all at once.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

The official driver has been launched and can be downloaded on AMD's Web page.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Looks very nice. Has cut 2 seconds off of Windows startup time for me.

However, Catalyst still exists in this program. If you go to Display and choose Additional Settings, it will open up a cut down version of Catalyst. I will assume this will also be removed down the line.

Either way, it's super fast, has cut down Windows startup time, and just looks really nice. According to various sources, the performance has increased compared to 15.11.1 (newest Catalyst Beta). Fury X seems to have been given a huge boost! If anyone has a Fury X, please do some nice benches for us, before and after update?

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro