Windows 7 clean installation freezes on startup!

V0LTAGEzZ

i formatted the hard drive on my laptop so i could install my new OS and every time i try to install it the installation freezes and i have to shutdown

any suggestions AT ALL are welcome, i don't know what to do.

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.8Ghz, MoBoROG Maximus VI Formula, Graphics Cards: Dual MSI 4GB@8.5GHz Nvidia GTX 770@1.3GHz , Memory16GB Kingston HyperX @2.4Ghz Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, Storage: RAID 0: Seagate Barracuta x2 4TB, PSU: Corsair GS 800, Cooler: Corsair H100i, Case: Antec P280 Peripherals: Triple ASUS VH238H 1080p monitors (5760x1080p), Razer Mamba, Razer Black Widow Ultimate, Razer Orbweaver, Steelseries H Wireless
Laptop: ASUS G750JW: CPUQuad-Core i7 4th Gen @3.4Ghz, Memory12GB memory, Storage: 1.5TB Hard Drive (1TB + 500GB), GPU: GTX 765m 2GB-GDDR5

Did the hard drive work fine before?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

- Did you load your SATA drivers on the drive selection screen?

- If you disk scratched?

- Try a different HDD.

- Try a different SATA Cable.

- Try a different SATA controller on your motherboard (make sure you enable AHCI mode).

- Did you try installing Windows via USB flash drive? If you are using a USB flash drive now, be sure to use USB 2.0 and a USB 2.0 port and not 3.0 as Windows 7 doesn't support it due to a lack of drivers in the setup. Also, there is a bug in Win7 setup that if you use the USB flash drive method, it can't be installed on a UEFI enabled system. You need to use the disk method. It has to do with things not being detected properly.