What Does YOUR Documents look like?

Gregrs

Idk, somewhat random question. It came to me when my brother went to his documents and was scrolling through all of these folders and sub folders to find one thing. My documents is fairly basic.

post-251457-0-88580400-1448085735_thumb.

As a carry over from getting two Bachelor degree's, mine are pretty well organized with random groups of chaos. 

I try to make a habit of going into my Main directories every three months, on a rotating schedule, and do a cleanup. It's worked for the most part so far.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

it looks like a bunch of folders and loose files

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

My Documents folder is empty. I store all of my important files on the cloud.

"Daddy's going on a dangerous mission to shoot his employees." -Linus Sebastian 2014 (src)

"I believe in French Fries. I believe in America. I believe in the Union." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

"I have pockets in all my shorts." -Luke Lafreniere 2015 (src)

I organize everything in that folder. Nothing in my downloads or desktop.

Mmmmmmm, squeaky clean

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Enpty. Im lazy and i throw everything on my desktop and never organize it

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

Completely empty of course. I keep very little/no state at all on a given instance.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Pretty anticlimactic...

TiSeZP8.jpg

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Here's mine

-snip-

It's unorganized noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

3BU3Gto.png

Lots and lots of poetry.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Pretty empty i guess

qAAjACT.png

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Not much, I used to have a lot of crap stored there before I got my second hard drive though.

Most of the stuff in there was auto-generated by other software or is there because I was too lazy to make another folder lol.

x1pXTfX.jpg

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I didn't even know that folder existed...

Needless to say, it's pretty empty:

post-23506-0-02458300-1448256904.jpg

All of the folders are for save files and configs for Battlefield 4, Mirror's Edge, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, and Skyrim. The folder for Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 13 (Steam version) is empty.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.