Here's my computer in my custom built "case"

CatzRuleZWorld

Here's the gallery with explanations in the descriptions:

http://imgur.com/a/LC4Yy

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

I like it. A lot

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Looks ghetto AS FUCK. 

I like it. Cool project! 

I used to be quite active here.

Looks ghetto but good IMO. Probably less ghetto than @thekeemo's cardboard case lol

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

I would make one of those, but I go to lan parties too often.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

noctua fan really fits in with that rust colour scheme :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I like it. A lot

:)

Looks ghetto AS FUCK. 

I like it. Cool project! 

Looks ghetto but good IMO. Probably less ghetto than @thekeemo's cardboard case lol

Not ghetto! It cost like a whole $25 for the case!

Awww, who am I kidding, It's ghetto. It's a G3258 on a H81 with a 750 Ti...

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

I would make one of those, but I go to lan parties too often.

It has a handle on the back for transportation =)

noctua fan really fits in with that rust colour scheme :)

I actually want to eventually paint the back black and probably paint the fans. That might not happen with this build though...

Thats a great idea and very well build but if you can paint that plate on which you have mounted your components, it will look badass :D

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

Yea, he actually used tools. And stuff is actually screwed in.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Yea, he actually used tools. And stuff is actually screwed in.

Woah, who said I used a lot of tools? I used a marker, a drill, 2 drill bits, a screwdriver... Ummm my dad used the welder... Yah, that's it...

Woah, who said I used a lot of tools? I used a marker, a drill, 2 drill bits, a screwdriver... Ummm my dad used the welder... Yah, that's it...

I used a kitchen knife

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I used a kitchen knife

Where can I find this cardboard case of yours? I looked...

real sketchy but it looks great

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Not too bad. I would have used a smaller box but I guess you probably couldn't afford that at the time. Actually it's less ghetto than mine with the parts used! Yours probably cost like twice what mine did...

Not too bad. I would have used a smaller box but I guess you probably couldn't afford that at the time. Actually it's less ghetto than mine with the parts used! Yours probably cost like twice what mine did...

all used

total about $700

I think I'll 3D print some "thermal armor" for it. Do you guys think that would be cool? I'd sand and paint it.

all used

total about $700

Dang... I was wrong... Still slightly more than mine tough