Would you like to play new games with equally new players?

LOST TALE

Would you like to play new games with equally new players?

Games that are quick to pick up.

I'm thinking about starting a subreddit on this.
This could also serve as a great hub for new games.

Alternate ideas: subs for leanring a new game in groups.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Newb_With_Newbs/

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Sorry if it is just me but the wording is weird.

So basically, you are a saying would I,play for example, GTA V with people are are level 1 online; however, I am also level 1?

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Sorry if it is just me but the wording is weird.

So basically, you are a saying would I,play for example, GTA V with people are are level 1 online; however, I am also level 1?

I think he means playing new games (ie games that just game out) with people new to the game, so no one would have much of an idea about what's going on.

Is that right? I don't really understand the question.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

If I am reading this correctly it's about starting a new game with people who are also newbies....If thats the case I prefer to play with experienced players who can help me out. I do like trying new games for the first time with online friends as a group also but we never go into a game not knowing anything...always have to do a little research first. 

For new games, especially multiplayer ones and games that have unique points, yes.  When Altitude was released on Steam, I massively enjoyed playing with all the other noobs with me cos you never know what is possible, with you or with them.

I guess it could be the same with Rocket League (never played but know what it is).  Hasn't been a game like that before, so everyone's a total noob together.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

• 1 month later...

Clarification with example:

Playing a multiplayer game for the first time with people in the same position to compete in your ability to be a good newbie.

The advantage of past knowledge is moved onto the ability to learn.

(the ability to learn also benefits from relative gaming experience)

Does this help?

I'm suprised by the results.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Can't believe I am the only one to stick my vote in "Amazing idea" :(

Is this the text below my post?

I actually like this idea. My friend and I started Skyrim together while talking on Skype, telling each other tricks and secrets as we went.

It was really good fun, and I wish we had done the same for Fallout 4.

Someone wants to try this with Void Hunters?

I'm looking to make a game with similar core concept.

I actually like this idea. My friend and I started Skyrim together while talking on Skype, telling each other tricks and secrets as we went.

It was really good fun, and I wish we had done the same for Fallout 4.

Never though of that! :) Nice.

Old games with new people would be nice. But new games with new people seems inevitable :P

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series?