Are there any smartwatches on the market...

ryantakesnaps

that can easily display Wikipedia pages(or at least of few lines)? I like to look up a lot of random info when I'm watching tv and such. My ideal situation would be to leave my phone in my room and move around my house without carrying/losing it.

Thanks

Columbus Blue Jackets

CPU: Core i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz | Mobo: Asus P8Z68 M-Pro | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHzGPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming |Storage: 1TB WD Black + 500GB WD BluePSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooling: Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)| Displays: LG 19"  | Kb: Corsair K95 RGB (Brown switches) | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Case: Diablotek Evo | Ext: Logitech 5.1 Speakers | OS: Win 7 64 bit

Smartwatches are for reading notifications, not for reading actual content. But i'd go with the new moto 360. Don't even think about getting an apple watch.  it pulls everything off your phone to work.

You're trying to haul a theoretical boat in a theoretical toyota yaris; it's not going to work well, if at all. 

Are phones really that easy to lose in your home?  :huh:

Don't even think about getting an apple watch.  it pulls everything off your phone to work.

You don't have to have your phone taped to the Apple watch you know. My Watch maintains connection with my phone as long as I'm not more than two floors away from it. 

You're trying to haul a theoretical boat in a theoretical toyota yaris; it's not going to work well, if at all. 

Are phones really that easy to lose in your home?  :huh:

That is what I was afraid of. Technology isn't there yet, I guess. =/

Columbus Blue Jackets

CPU: Core i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz | Mobo: Asus P8Z68 M-Pro | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHzGPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming |Storage: 1TB WD Black + 500GB WD BluePSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooling: Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)| Displays: LG 19"  | Kb: Corsair K95 RGB (Brown switches) | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Case: Diablotek Evo | Ext: Logitech 5.1 Speakers | OS: Win 7 64 bit

Thanks for the replies, guys. I check out the moto 360 and the Gear S. The apple watch looks nice but I have a galaxy s5. Is there any advantage in pairing like brand devices?

Columbus Blue Jackets

I found an app called "Attopedia." It looks like it'll do what I want. So back to which smartwatch would be good for me.

Columbus Blue Jackets