GMG Out Of Keys For SW: Battlefront

MastuhWaffles

Yeah thats what I heard about the witcher 3 keys that they didn't get them from the publisher directly.

Might explain why it took so long to get them.

Most people are gathering they are getting shady EU keys, thats why its guaranteed on the 19th because you can only put the EU keys in on the 19th.

They never had an NA keys in the first place.

I mean how do you run out of keys? How do you sell keys you don't have?!

I don't think its a shit game, I played the beta an enjoyed it.

I played the beta but none of my friends would download it and my brothers university blocks game connections

I thought it was okay

as far as MP only shooters go it wasn't close to a titanfall.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Still no key, but yet they continue to post things on their FB page like, buy this, buy that.

Update us on the keys.

Apparently they had no keys in the first place.

The guy who pre ordered on the first day of the sale still hasn't got one.

Filthy liars.

Don't miss out on our epic savings of the week, MastuhWaffles!

Save big on five of the best current and upcoming games, with up to 44% off titles likeAssassin’s Creed: Syndicate, Rainbow Six: Siege, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and Anno 2205.

17PERC-FALLOU-T4XGMG *

You can also get 17% off Fallout 4. using our exclusive voucher. Simply add the game to your basket and redeem the code above at the checkout. Don’t miss out, these offers end Friday so start shopping now.

Filthy liars.

You do realize that GMG is a UK based company, which means they wont send the keys out for a game that has yet to release over here. Unless that game happens to offer pre-loading, which means they would send out the keys early; even then the game wouldn't unlock till the release date stated for the UK/EU. I can understand that you are salty over this, but that is what happens when you buy from a country where the release date is not the same as in America. But it very clearly states on the GMG website that Battlefront is released on the 19th over here, not the 17th like in America. You only have yourself to blame over this.

When the 19th comes and goes, and you still have not got your key for Battlefront. Then you would have a good reason to be upset by this.

Filthy liars.

Just got mine now from CJS, after them stating over 12 hours ago it would be 5 hours to wait.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

You do realize that GMG is a UK based company, which means they wont send the keys out for a game that has yet to release over here. Unless that game happens to offer pre-loading, which means they would send out the keys early; even then the game wouldn't unlock till the release date stated for the UK/EU. I can understand that you are salty over this, but that is what happens when you buy from a country where the release date is not the same as in America. But it very clearly states on the GMG website that Battlefront is released on the 19th over here, not the 17th like in America. You only have yourself to blame over this.

When the 19th comes and goes, and you still have not got your key for Battlefront. Then you would have a good reason to be upset by this.

Excuse me.

It ALSO SAYS IN THE TITLE STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT (NA) ON MY RECEIPT IT SAYS THE 17TH

Publisher: EA USA Developer: DICE Genres: Action Shooter Source: Authorised Distributor Released: November 17, 2015 Modes: Single player, Multiplayer Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

It should be stated that this will be released on the 19th.

You obviously know nothing on this.

Excuse me.

It ALSO SAYS IN THE TITLE STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT (NA) ON MY RECEIPT IT SAYS THE 17TH

Publisher: EA USA Developer: DICE Genres: Action Shooter Source: Authorised Distributor Released: November 17, 2015 Modes: Single player, Multiplayer Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish

It should be stated that this will be released on the 19th.

You obviously know nothing on this.

Yep, I know nothing at all........ except what it states as the release date on the GMG website for Battlefront!

19th_zpse0cmylct.png

Regardless of what it may or may not say on your receipt, you bought the game from a UK based online store. And GMG clearly state the release date for this game on their website. As I said before, the release date is the 19th here in the UK, not the 17th like in the USA. Which means GMG can not release cd-keys prior to their agreement with their suppliers, as they are running on the UK release schedule for the games they sell. All UK stores that are legitimately selling the game will have to abide by the same release schedule as set out by EA.

Yep, I know nothing at all........ except what it states as the release date on the GMG website for Battlefront!

19th_zpse0cmylct.png

Regardless of what it may or may not say on your receipt, you bought the game from a UK based online store. And GMG clearly state the release date for this game on their website. As I said before, the release date is the 19th here in the UK, not the 17th like in the USA. Which means GMG can not release cd-keys prior to their agreement with their suppliers, as they are running on the UK release schedule for the games they sell. All UK stores that are legitimately selling the game will have to abide by the same release schedule as set out by EA.

Yes the store tells YOU that its out on the 19th because you live in the UK.

It did not tell any of the US people on the US page that it would be out the 19th.

Otherwise you would be paying in USD not pounds.

iWKad22.jpg