GMG Out Of Keys For SW: Battlefront

MastuhWaffles

I got this today.

I figured since I pre ordered this 3 months ago I would get mine on time. But so far I've got nothing. It's a bit annoying since i have to download this overnight and was hoping to play tomorrow but it seems I'll have to wait.

Hi MastuhWaffles, 

There’s been a disturbance in the force.

We know that Star Wars Battlefront is one of the most anticipated titles to be released this month, and we have seen an unprecedented demand from you; so much so that we have already exhausted our current stock of keys. This is an oversight on our part, and for that we are sincerely sorry.

What does this mean? 

More keys are on their way to us, but the disappointing news is that some of your orders will only be fulfilled after release date. We are working with more distributors than ever to ensure that every single person who ordered Star Wars Battlefront will get their order within 48 hours of release. Many thousands of you will not be affected, but for those of you who might be, we apologise in advance.

Our guarantee: 

We guarantee that every single person who has bought a copy of Star Wars Battlefront from us and receives this email will have their orders fulfilled and keys delivered before the end of THURSDAY 19TH NOVEMBER. Some of you will receive your key immediately, some a little later, but ALL orders will be fulfilled as promised.

We apologise for the inconvenience to you, so by our way of saying thanks for your patience and support, we would like to offer you a 30% off site-wide voucher, which will be delivered after we have fulfilled your order.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Hey, I'd happily have to wait a day or two in order to save 30% on another purchase. 

/But that does suck, and I'm a bit surprised they wouldn't have been give an "infinite" amount of keys to sell. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

CJS keys are the same.

Stated 17th on their site, and stated 12-24 hours before this, we'll get em.

Someone had a screenshot of this page stating the 17th, CJS changed this to the 19th a day later.

They don't have keys yet either, and everyone who ordered is waiting for them still...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Hey, I'd happily have to wait a day or two in order to save 30% on another purchase. 

/But that does suck, and I'm a bit surprised they wouldn't have been give an "infinite" amount of keys to sell. 

Well, especially as big of an release this is. EA probably had a hand in it.

CJS keys are the same.

Stated 17th on their site, and stated 12-24 hours before this, we'll get em.

Someone had a screenshot of this page stating the 17th, CJS changed this to the 19th a day later.

They don't have keys yet either, and everyone who ordered is waiting for them still...

The one thing I was looking forward to this week.

Well, especially as big of an release this is. EA probably had a hand in it.

The one thing I was looking forward to this week.

Me and everyone else I know....

Looks like its gunna be tomorrow/maybe this evening I get a key from CJS. Then onto the downloading :/

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Me and everyone else I know....

Looks like its gunna be tomorrow/maybe this evening I get a key from CJS. Then onto the downloading :/

I feel like they didn't even distribute the keys to anyone.

I feel like they didn't even distribute the keys to anyone.

CJS literally dont have ANY keys right now. At ALL.

They have not got their initial first delivery yet.

Nor have they explained anything about the delays or issues.

Twitter/FB/Email - Multiple users have had no response.

CJS literally dont have ANY keys right now. At ALL.

They have not got their initial first delivery yet.

Nor have they explained anything about the delays or issues.

Twitter/FB/Email - Multiple users have had no response.

That seems odd. Because I should have been the first to get a key for SWB on gmg, 3 months ago everyone was buying fallout and battlefront was not in full swing.

That seems odd. Because I should have been the first to get a key for SWB on gmg, 3 months ago everyone was buying fallout and battlefront was not in full swing.

You would FULLY expect to be in the first/top tier queues for sending them out...

I agree, if there is no priority for early buyers, seems no point buying there after all.

You would FULLY expect to be in the first/top tier queues for sending them out...

I agree, if there is no priority for early buyers, seems no point buying there after all.

I would be pissed if its some sort of random selection.

If it's not here by tomorrow I'm going to send them an email.

In no way should I have paid early and meanwhile someone who orders at the last second gets a key first.

Still nothing.

What a bunch of crap.

So here I am, stoked up for battlefront.

I won't order off GMG anymore.

Sell keys you don't have.

I mean HOW DO YOU RUN OUT OF DIGITAL KEYS.

Meanwhile people are playing and leveling up.

I ordered this thing 3 months ago. 

Still nothing.

What a bunch of crap.

I feel your pain bro I hope it comes soon!, I ordered my copy off G2A and haven't had mine off them yet either :o Doesn't release till 19th in UK though

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Still nothing.

What a bunch of crap.

It's because they aren't an official partner with acti, GMG said it could be as late as thurs

You bought a shit game anyways so whatever

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Same here. Pretty pissed off.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Still nothing.

What a bunch of crap.

CJS still a no-go as well.

They did state.... "Today sometime"

Helpful.

I feel your pain bro I hope it comes soon!, I ordered my copy off G2A and haven't had mine off them yet either :o Not heard anything though

I mean how do you run out of keys? How do you sell keys you don't have?!

It's because they aren't an official partner with acti, GMG said it could be as late as thurs

You bought a shit game anyways so whatever

I don't think its a shit game, I played the beta an enjoyed it.

CJS still a no-go as well.

They did state.... "Today sometime"

Helpful.

At least they told you today. I don't know when I will get mine!

Shit can be subjective, eg: I could be in love with ACTUAL SHIT, and you'd be like wtf...  yet someone other fiend would get off on it.

Each to their own :) I loved the Beta, did well, enjoyed it.

I mean how do you run out of keys? How do you sell keys you don't have?!

Obviously every key is unique but taking peoples money yet knowing you won't have enough keys to supply them all is dirty as hell, Beta was awesome imo, massive star wars fan haha

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Shit can be subjective, eg: I could be in love with ACTUAL SHIT, and you'd be like wtf...  yet someone other fiend would get off on it.

Each to their own :)

Too call it a "Battlefront" game is silly. It's not actually Battlefront. More like Star wars soldier wars.

It gives me a good star wars experience with good graphics, and good sounds.

But the stormtroopers without helmets was some BS. Instead of adding in different helmets or soldiers they copied and pasted from rebels.

Obviously every key is unique but taking peoples money yet knowing you won't have enough keys to supply them all is dirty as hell, Beta was awesome imo, massive star wars fan haha

Yeah and they all of a sudden 24 hours before release they send out an email? Wouldn't this have been addressed earlier?

It's probably EA holding out on keys so people refund it and buy it full price from their store.

But still, don't sell stuff you don't have.

Yeah and they all of a sudden 24 hours before release they send out an email? Wouldn't this have been addressed earlier?

It's probably EA holding out on keys so people refund it and buy it full price from their store.

But still, don't sell stuff you don't have.

Yeah either they have taken money damn well knowing they won't be able to supply everybody on release day or like you say EA hold out on keys to force people to cancel and buy at like £15 more from Origin store which I hope is not the case

Yeah either they have taken money damn well knowing they won't be able to supply everybody on release day or like you say EA hold out on keys to force people to cancel and buy at like £15 more from Origin store which I hope is not the case

It wouldn't surprise me.

I mean, with this "season pass" they essentially released a half finished game.

Making you pay a total of over 100 bucks for it.

I mean the season pass is bs, because I'm paying for DLC that I don't even know what its going to be.

I'm not going dlc if you cant tell me what I'm paying for.

While we wait for our keys... lets enjoy some humor.

uBEg3s7.jpg

t1BBDae.jpg

GO!