GMG Out Of Keys For SW: Battlefront

MastuhWaffles

It wouldn't surprise me.

I mean, with this "season pass" they essentially released a half finished game.

Making you pay a total of over 100 bucks for it.

I mean the season pass is bs, because I'm paying for DLC that I don't even know what its going to be.

I'm not going dlc if you cant tell me what I'm paying for.

Me neither haha! I'm kinda middle ground on the season pass I wish they'd release some info on what it actually gives us for our money but until then I ain't parting with my money for it, Might be worth might not me but one thing for sure is they haven't made any attempt to sell me on the idea

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

Me neither haha! I'm kinda middle ground on the season pass I wish they'd release some info on what it actually gives us for our money but until then I ain't parting with my money for it, Might be worth might not me but one thing for sure is they haven't made any attempt to sell me on the idea

I paid 30 for the game so if it goes on sale for 30 I will buy it.

It better not be to where people who paid full price on gmg get it first.

Regardless it should be on who ordered it first.

I paid 30 for the game so if it goes on sale for 30 I will buy it.

It better not be to where people who paid full price on gmg get it first.

Regardless it should be on who ordered it first.

Ah that's good that I paid about £33, Yeah screw that first come first served should be the way, In that case i'm screwed as only ordered on the 12th :'D

CPU: Intel i5 4670K 4.4GHZ  GPU: EVGA Superclocked+ GTX 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ 1446Mhz +35mV  MB: MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Custom Matte Black Painted Chipset and VRM Heatsinks  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB CL8 (1600MHZ)  CPU Cooler: Full Custom PETG loop with HardwLabs Black Ice Rads 1x280mm 1x360mm, EKWB CPU Acetal Nickel GPU Block  SSD: SanDisk ULTRA II 480GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue  PSU: Corsair AX760 80+PLATINUM with Black Cable Mods Singular Sleeved Cables  Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D 3 Intake 3 Exhaust Notcua NF-A14 LTT EDITION  Mouse: Logitech G502 1750DPI Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire TK MX Blue Monitor: BENQ XL2411T 144HZ Headset : Logitech G430 7.1 Case Fans: LTT EDITION Noctuas 4 x 140mm & 2x 120mm all with white Chromax Anti-vibration pads Mouse Pad: Cooler Master CM Storm Speed-RX M

I dunno if its real or not, but I swear I've seen Harrison Ford doing the 'Jeff Goldblum' pose but can't find it.

Click the spoiler to see the Goldblum pose I mean.

9386d5162f66497068c61fc22eb475ae.jpg

Anyone seen one of ^these^ with Harrison Ford?

fordprint.jpg

Wouldn't mind having this, or similar, blown up on a wall for the Gaming den.

/Not trying to derail, but if it bothers you lemme know.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Just wait and get the sequel that hsould come out in 2/3 years :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I just got my key.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

AH OKAY SO YOU HAVE KEYS TO GIVE AWAY FOR FREE BUT NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE FOUR DAYS FROM RELEASE

Hi MastuhWaffles!

Star Wars Battlefront is just four days away and to celebrate it we are hosting a forum event of galactic proportions. Win and you will receive a free Star Wars Battlefront key! 

We’ve prepared six Forum Quizzes, one for each Star Wars movie. Visit the forums every day at 4pm UTC and use your jedi reflexes to be the first to answer. The more questions you get right, the more chances you’ll have to win the game.

Preordered yesterday. At like 2 hours before release.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Preordered yesterday. At like 2 hours before release.

I am fucking salty as shit.

I'm going to call them.

I sent them a request for my key.

Thats bs.

I'm going to call them.

Thats bs.

Wait I just realized I got from g2a. Sorry I got them mixed up. But g2a had the EXACT same problem. Seems they had to get UK codes. Probably going to do the same for gmg.

I'm going to call them.

Thats bs.

also, I don't get to play until like midnight tonight anyways. Work+school is a bitch.

Wait I just realized I got from g2a. Sorry I got them mixed up. But g2a had the EXACT same problem. Seems they had to get UK codes. Probably going to do the same for gmg.

There coming from the same source.

There coming from the same source.

Thats what I thought. Hm that's fucking gay. I was so pissed I didn't get to play last night.

Thats what I thought. Hm that's fucking gay. I was so pissed I didn't get to play last night.

I mean, where else would they get keys?

Unless its some grey market shit they keep denying.

I mean, where else would they get keys?

Unless its some grey market shit they keep denying.

Who knows. I should have just preordered from origin for $10 extra.

Who knows. I should have just preordered from origin for $10 extra.

Probably and you would have gotten the extras too.

And still, giving away keys 4 days before launch? WHAT THE HELL

So CJS just stated this.,

"We've received authorisation from supplier to start sending Star Wars Battlefront tonight!! Just a few more hours to wait!"

Hopefully the same for you guys.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

So CJS just stated this.,

"We've received authorisation from supplier to start sending Star Wars Battlefront tonight!! Just a few more hours to wait!"

Hopefully the same for you guys.

Nope.

Gmg won't release anything on it.

I send a ticket in asking wheres my key and we will see what I get for a reply.

GMG must be getting keys from some shady place.

Nope.

Gmg won't release anything on it.

I send a ticket in asking wheres my key and we will see what I get for a reply.

GMG must be getting keys from some shady place.

Oh... :(

CJS said HOURS ago on FB it would only be 5 hours and their issued, that 5 hour timeframe ended 30 mins ago, THEN they post that msg "Just a few more hours to wait!"

What the actual F! It's 5:30am, expected to start DL around 5-6am and have a nap :)

Oh... :(

CJS said HOURS ago on FB it would only be 5 hours and their issued, that 5 hour timeframe ended 30 mins ago, THEN they post that msg "Just a few more hours to wait!"

What the actual F! It's 5:30am, expected to start DL around 5-6am and have a nap :)

Well I think I've learned my lesson from buying games from these retailers.

On gmgs facebook they posted COME AND WATCH THE STEAM WITH US!

Where the fuck is my key?

Here's a conversation when you call them.

https://clyp.it/ixukkxzi

Hes like your entitled to a refund, but by the time it takes 3-5 days to get it you already have the game.

This is the same thing that happened with the Witcher 3 when I purchased it from GMG, it took like a day or 2 later too get my key.

Current Build:

i5-6600k, Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, Evga GTX 980ti, Kraken X61,  EVGA Supernova 1000w Power Supply, 1tb hard drive, 128gb Samsung ssd, 240gb OCZ ssd, Seagate 1tb Hybrid, Windows 8.1

This is the same thing that happened with the Witcher 3 when I purchased it from GMG, it took like a day or 2 later too get my key.

And you would think they learned.

Everything's been "we cant tell you this, we cant tell you that" they need to come clean.

At this point they might as well be using grey market keys.

And you would think they learned.

Everything's been "we cant tell you this, we cant tell you that" they need to come clean.

At this point they might as well be using grey market keys.

Yeah thats what I heard about the witcher 3 keys that they didn't get them from the publisher directly.

Might explain why it took so long to get them.

Current Build:

i5-6600k, Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, Evga GTX 980ti, Kraken X61,  EVGA Supernova 1000w Power Supply, 1tb hard drive, 128gb Samsung ssd, 240gb OCZ ssd, Seagate 1tb Hybrid, Windows 8.1