Former Apple designers say that Apple has lost 'the fundamental principles of good design'

Yup.

Still, I believe Google Now is better.

Have you used both? I mean not by "watching a video".

Siri is actually helpful and understand everything. Google Now barly understands german and is WAY WAY WAY more restricted on what it can do IF it understands you.

Sadly, Siri alone will not make me go back to apple products.

Apple never had good design. Good design is sustainable and frankly CNC machining aluminium is the worst process on the planet. It's the least environmental finish you could give to metal.

This was one of Ive's Inspirations.

One of the best designers of all time.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Siri is actually helpful and understand everything. Google Now barly understands german and is WAY WAY WAY more restricted on what it can do IF it understands you.

I'm not talking about other languages.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yup.

Still, I believe Google Now is better.

Video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ibU7gZ-jh8

I don't know, I find cortana the best.

If you say "remind me to walk the dog at 3:00" at 3:00 it will say "walk the dog".

Google now would say "to walk the dog"

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Apple never had good design. Good design is sustainable and frankly CNC machining aluminium is the worst process on the planet. It's the least environmental finish you could give to metal.

This was one of Ive's Inspirations.

One of the best designers of all time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWoprlPMBnA

Idk, the iMac g4 is a pretty cool/innovative design, along with the power Mac g4 cube

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Idk, the iMac g4 is a pretty cool/innovative design, along with the power Mac g4 cube

I'll agree with a lot of people and say Pre-jobs was better than post jobs. I think Tim Cook is the reason for the failure of Apple's products post-jobs.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

we all knew once the unreasonable perfectionist jobs died that Apple would slowly decline,  the g4 cube was amazing i remember when they first came out, i couldn't believe it

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

Google Now functions absolutely great, even with German. 

OnT: Absolutely agree! I talk to a lot of customers, who're very frustrated with the way how slippery the iPhone 6 and 6S. Not to mention that it seems that iOS 9 went downhill as well, as some useful functions have been hidden under various different tabs or even removed entirely. A lot of people are even complaining about limited cellular and Wi-Fi functionality, to a point where they aren't able to connect to a network. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I don't know, I find cortana the best.

If you say "remind me to walk the dog at 3:00" at 3:00 it will say "walk the dog".

Google now would say "to walk the dog"

tried, says "walk the dog"

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>