Looking for a "headset" on a budget? Consider this combo

Turkatron

Recently a friend of mine needed a "headset" So I recommended this Zalman microphone ($9.49) and these RP-HTF600-S Stereo Headphones ($31.99). I don't have a full review on them for gaming but I listened to them for a good hour after my friend received the Panasonics. They were pretty light and comfortable for closed headphones, They had a decent amount of bass and pretty pleasant treble. I'm not an expert on mids or anything.

There you have it. The headphones are $30 and the mic is $9. That is practically $50 after shipping (maybe not including taxes). If the mic breaks just replace it with another Zalman or move up to the modmic. This is a seriously underrated combo that is like a headset but the headphones aren't marketed to gamers.

Pls send me back to the future with a non-broken time machine pls.

pics:

4188nryspfL.jpg

21r2wfeABqL.jpg

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

I love seeing this sort of gear at very reasonable prices. Don't see too many Panasonic headphones around here.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

No .... Don't tell me you've been the one posting this on /g/ over and over again ...

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

How does it compare with your other headphones?

I have many headphones.

Koss portapro, ATH-AD700, DT770 80ohm, and some Monoprice DJ ones that were around the same price as the panasonics. I like the panasonics more for comfort but the monoprice definitely has more bass and blocks out more noise. Both are amazing pairs for under $50 much liek the portapro

No .... Don't tell me you've been the one posting this on /g/ over and over again ...

No but that is where the recommendation came from. I agree with it though.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

No but that is where the recommendation came from. I agree with it though.

oh, nvm then

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

oh, nvm then

So you are a /g/entooman too

I'm going to have to get a pair of these just to hear what they sound like now. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

• 2 weeks later...