i have 90$ on steam what do i buy?

AsukaNii
Go to solution Solved by Delicieuxz,

I think that Fallout 4 is a pretty generic experience, with a cumbersome UI, and shoddy writing. But it still might be a fun game for you, and I also am still playing it. However, I think there could be better things to purchase with that money, that would bring greater gaming immersion and excitement.

One such game I think would be Black Mesa - a reimagining of the original Half-Life, with new graphics, sound, music... everything has been rebuilt from the ground up, telling the same story, but with whole new level design.

Homeworld: Remastered is a great buy, if you like RTS or space games.

DiRT Rally, is a good buy if you like hardcore rally and driving simulators.

Blood Bowl 2 looks interesting, though I don't own it yet. Maybe check it out.

If you like old-school top-down RPGs, there have been some really great ones released in the last year: Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, and Divinity: Original Sin. Which one would appeal to you most is something for you to decide, but all three of them are great presentations of their different styles of the genre.

If you like Left 4 Dead style of team-based online multiplayer cooperative gameplay, then check out Warhammer: Vermintide. It's like L4D, but in medieval fantasy setting that is highly melee-based. It also has loot drops.

If you like old-school shooters, check out Duke Nukem 3D Megaton. It's a re-release of the original Duke 3D, with a polished presentation, modern OS compatibility, working online coop and deathmatch multiplayer, mod support, and more.

Lords of the Fallen is a dark and challenging game in the style of Demon / Dark Souls, and has great artwork, atmosphere, and enjoyable combat, and character leveling.

All of these are quality and unique games in their respective genres.

Title^^

What do i buy??

pls

help

me

guys

Shout out to Fanfiction Site

fallout 4

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Buy me a CS:GO knife

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

Title^^

What do i buy??

pls

help

me

guys

half life

fallout

buy me a copy of x-plane 10

systemshock 1-2. because old games are relevent (and this one is particularly awesome)

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

or buy 1% of the sim city expantions for 90$

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

FALLOUT. 

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Title^^

What do i buy??

pls

help

me

guys

Depends, what do you already own?

Definitely not Fallout 4... Haven't heard too many great things about it. There's refunds soo... I guess take the plunge if you like.

Games you should look into: 

DiRT Rally

Rocket League and it's DLC

Absolute Drift

Euro Truck Simulator 2

Dishonored

Bro Force.

Not Fallout 4.

• Metro series (2033 and Last Light)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Space Engineers
  • Chivarly
  • Fable - The Lost Chapters
  • Dark Souls
  • Angels Fall First
  • Kingdom
  • Titan Souls
  • Secrets of Grindea
  • Endless Legend
  • The Long Dark
  • Terraria
  • Outlast

All that comes to mind atm.

I think that Fallout 4 is a pretty generic experience, with a cumbersome UI, and shoddy writing. But it still might be a fun game for you, and I also am still playing it. However, I think there could be better things to purchase with that money, that would bring greater gaming immersion and excitement.

One such game I think would be Black Mesa - a reimagining of the original Half-Life, with new graphics, sound, music... everything has been rebuilt from the ground up, telling the same story, but with whole new level design.

Homeworld: Remastered is a great buy, if you like RTS or space games.

DiRT Rally, is a good buy if you like hardcore rally and driving simulators.

Blood Bowl 2 looks interesting, though I don't own it yet. Maybe check it out.

If you like old-school top-down RPGs, there have been some really great ones released in the last year: Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, and Divinity: Original Sin. Which one would appeal to you most is something for you to decide, but all three of them are great presentations of their different styles of the genre.

If you like Left 4 Dead style of team-based online multiplayer cooperative gameplay, then check out Warhammer: Vermintide. It's like L4D, but in medieval fantasy setting that is highly melee-based. It also has loot drops.

If you like old-school shooters, check out Duke Nukem 3D Megaton. It's a re-release of the original Duke 3D, with a polished presentation, modern OS compatibility, working online coop and deathmatch multiplayer, mod support, and more.

Lords of the Fallen is a dark and challenging game in the style of Demon / Dark Souls, and has great artwork, atmosphere, and enjoyable combat, and character leveling.

All of these are quality and unique games in their respective genres.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987