Tell me about your YouTube channel

*EDITED* 

Whats your channel name 

If you have a YouTube channel tell me what its about. [Make me Care]

What are some struggles you had to go though to get were your at. and were would you like to be.

What do you plan on doing in the future and how you plan to accomplish that

Any advice for Other's that you would like to give.

what was your was you're Lowest moment for you channel 

what was a your're high point for your channel 

Rules 

Only Channel Names DO NOT provide a link directly to your channel 

​Shameless Self Promotion is not allowed 

If you have a youtube channel tell me what its about.and What do you plan on doing in the future and how you plan to accomplish that.

provide a link to it down below.

We are not really allowed to self advertise, so....we cant really do that here, mine is on my profile if anyone cares, and it gets posted when I do a relevant piece of content

but I am not sure if discussing this is against CoC

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hey its off topic and its a discussion not really self advertising if you're asking for it

I'm asking people to tell me about why they do youtube

and where do they plan on going with it and how do they plan on getting there specifically detailed this is not a sub for sub discussion or anything it was just a simple question that provokes a long detailed response

Are you guys mindless robots I mean there's a fine line between self promotion and a simple discussion 

Are you guys mindless robots I mean there's a fine line between self promotion and a simple discussion 

Your asking people to post their YouTube channels........

Imho he's asking a legitimate question. I mean he's just asking what are its contents and your plans for the future. You could post what he wants without even disclosing your channel name so I don't see what's the problem.

Imho he's asking a legitimate question. I mean he's just asking what are its contents and your plans for the future. You could post what he wants without even disclosing your channel name so I don't see what's the problem.

Maybe you should also read the CoC posting your own YouTube channel here is seen as advertisement.

Note, this is NOT advertising as long as we dont post our yourtube channel. He can ask what we do on the channel, but if he wants to see it then he needs to go find it on the user profile.

Asking what we do on our youtube channel is perfectly fine for off topic.

I personally do PC build vlogs, sometimes upload a song or two I made, and usually do Minecraft videos and series.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Note, this is NOT advertising as long as we dont post our yourtube channel

What he is asking is what we do on our youtube channel, which is perfectly fine for off topic.

I personally do PC build vlogs, sometimes upload a song or two I made, and usually do Minecraft videos and series.

"He Isn't asking for us to post our channel"

0737fd0cf761db6b008bda045912ac6c.png

I personally think that this can go either way. It's a legit question, but it shouldn't turn into an advert-fest circle-jerk. That would be against the CoC. So here's what I'll do.

I had a channel years ago, when I was an internet lurker under a different alias. I posted no videos. But, I did manage to get one subscriber.

:D fail. :D

Maybe you should also read the CoC posting your own YouTube channel here is seen as advertisement.

Hence why I said WITHOUT even disclosing your channel name. How can it be advertising if you're providing information without any gain?

"He Isn't asking for us to post our channel"

I edited that part, look again

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hence why I said WITHOUT even disclosing your channel name. How can it be advertising if you're providing information without any gain?

I am not saying he is the one doing the advertisement but other people will try and do so that are new or have not read the CoC.

If you have a youtube channel tell me what its about. and What do you plan on doing in the future and how you plan to accomplish that.

provide a link to it down below.

I do gaming videos and PC Build guides, or at least try with my little Athlon X2 64 4850e, 3GB RAM, GeForce 8800 GTX, 1TB HDD, and a dying PSU that someday I feel is going to shock the whole unit and start a fire... but yeah, gaming and build guides.

Spoiler

[CPU] - Intel Core i5-4590  

[Motherboard] - MSI B85-G43 GAMING 

[RAM] - Kingston HyperX Beast (2x4GB) 1866Mhz... CPU only supports 1600Mhz

[SSD] - A-Data SP600 128GB SSD

[HDD]- 1Tb Seagate Barracuda

[GPU] - EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

[Case] - Corsair SPEC-03 White 

[PSU] - Rosewill 450W 80+Bronze

Alright alright guys chill chill let me we work this reread the question and fix it give me a break I do have the tag newbie aright

-snip-

That's why you should only answer the first sentence. Nobody required you to answer everything especially the channel name. Are you telling me that you're incapable of answering the main idea of this topic without providing your channel name?

it's not the "what's your channel about" that is the problem, it's "link your channel"

not once have i complained about being asked about what my channel is about

Yes that's what I was referring to. I just said you can still contribute to the discussion without going against CoC by not disclosing your channel name.

-snip-

I was warned after more than year since having my Youtube account linked in Signature, nobody noticed it for such long. Damn it. :angry:

Makes me wonder how we can make our signature personal if there's a crap ton of guidelines to follow

Spoiler

[CPU] - Intel Core i5-4590  

[Motherboard] - MSI B85-G43 GAMING 

[RAM] - Kingston HyperX Beast (2x4GB) 1866Mhz... CPU only supports 1600Mhz

[SSD] - A-Data SP600 128GB SSD

[HDD]- 1Tb Seagate Barracuda

[GPU] - EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

[Case] - Corsair SPEC-03 White 

[PSU] - Rosewill 450W 80+Bronze