Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The small size like console, and the ease and power of PC make zbox shine like bright star. I can just connect it easily to my LED tv in living room without any hussle bussle of a normal pc. Really need that :D

cool !!! awsome little unit for Gamer/HTPC !!!

ZBox is luv, ZBox is life. The most beautifull aspect about zotac machine is i can use it as a toaster.

I'd need something that small to fit in my already very cluttered entertainment centre.

Thanks for the giveaway, this looks like a great little product that I'm definitely interested in.

ZBox is luv, ZBox is life. The most beautifull aspect about zotac machine is i can use it as a toaster.

Compact and powerfull now you only need a small projector

I love it because that would be a perfect console replacement for my console pleb friends that I can give to one of them for christmas!

I have to build a traditional gaming PC if I want one cheap. But since you are giving it out, then I would surely take it. Because I don't have a gaming PC.

Lan parties with something you could almost fit into your back pocket? Hell yeah.

This is so much more powerfull than my full desktop pc, then again its a 3 year old pc so.............................

I like it cuz it's compact but not too underpowered. plz lemme win

Oh this would be pefect to replace my PS3 so I can easily hook it up to my tv. A normal desktop would never fit in that tiny space I have.

Coding is just like writing a book...

Only when you forget a comma at page 77 the whole thing makes no goddamn sense.

It seems like the optimal computer for someone looking for stationary grade performance while often on the move.

Guys i want this small tiny box. Would be great to replace my huge noisy pc and get rid of mess under my table. Its like a console, but its better cause its pc ;)

I am interested becuase it will be a great replacement for my bulky htpc/gaming pc.

Would love this, well who wouldn't haha such a nice pc and so small!

Giveaways get so much attention :D

I'd love to have this thing so I can have it hidden away neatly while still having a gaming power house.

I'd mount it under my desk so it's completely invisible with just a monitor on the desk.

#TakethatiMac

Having a full size pc is nice but when you can have that much power in such a small form factor it makes you think how long it'll be before computers will be the size of an Intel Compute Stick.

I'm In college so a full desktop would be too distracting and expensive. This product is perfect for my casual gaming needs in my apartment rather than a console or desktop. Would love to win. Good luck!

i want a compact pc to have it on the living room and play game there and for more demanding games to stream my games from me desktop.also when i will be traveling it will be usefull to have this pc to game :P