Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The computer is tiny, can be mounted behind the monitor or just hide it.

This PC interests me as I would love a computer that I can carry in my backpack to friends houses. 

I'd like to win this so I could show it off to my friends :D And also it would be nice having extra desktop level PC which fits into your backpack 

I'd love a small PC like this, because I travel a lot. I used to have a mini-ITX build for this, but it is now so dated that I just don't bother bringing it. With a truly small PC like this I could easily travel with it.

It brings back the good old days of a lanparty mixing the desktop pc master race with the filthy casual laptop. Me likey.

I'm going to be moving into a small student dorm next year, so a compact gaming rig will save me a load of space and well.. Money, I'm a student I don't have much of that..
Plus something as small as the Zotac ZBox is 10 times more portable than a mid tower, I'll be able to lug it around with no worries! Thank you very much!

Well i would like it because i want to tear it apart and see what's inside. Plus gaming on it sounds nice aswell.

This is smaller than a normal desktop so is easier to bring outside and it looks cool

i want zotac zbox magnus en970 because it is so much more compact than a desktop without sacrificing on performance! :)

Zotac Zbox catches my eye in the size to performance, because that small thing is much better performing than my setup now. it would be very nice to have it, so i can take some duct tape and tape it behind my monitor!

i like how this pc with small form factor can do gaming with high details and get pretty high FPS, this all in one box is perfect for me ! especially to replace my console that sitting beside my tv ! i really hope i can win this giveway 

I would love to have a small system like this! Would be extremely helpful in regards to portability and having something reasonably powerful for when I go away form my main desktop system.

I have a tiny living room, so a ZBOX would make an awesome HTPC with gaming capability!

I'm still amazed as to how much hardware fits in such a small package

As a student living in a cramped dorm this would be a perfect product. It would allow me to play newer titles but still taking up less space than my ultrabook.