Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Zotac ZBOX is much better then traditional desktop. It doesnt require much space and we can put it on the back of our monitor. So much power in such small machine makes me crazy :)

I like consoles dimensions and capabilities, but they are still conesoles. Zbox is like console, but its not console, PC MASTER RACE. :)

hoping to hear from you soon :D

P.S. Linus, can you make more overkill films? Like with the masive muliti hard drive nas and many others?

Dis the best thing to replace consoles. As it have the attractive console looks and PC power. THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST COMBINED. Awesome!!! I need dis..

The main advantage of the zotac mangus would be its size. It's compact enough so that i would hang it behind a tv and powerful enough that it can be used for gaming and with the two 2.5" drives even as network backup storage! 

I have a gaming laptop and having a small desktop that is somewhat portable would actually allow me to create some sort of (paired with something like an Elgato Capture Card) some sort of makeshift recording PC since capturing the HDMI signal doesn't degrade performance. It's a solution I've been looking at for a while but haven't really wanted to pony up the money for it. Either way, even if I don't win (which is likely to be the case) it's fantastic that LMG and Zotac are providing this fantastic opportunity for people to win a pretty unique system!

Have a nice day and good luck to all of you!

Well the main reason I would like this product is because I don't have my own PC for games I have a work laptop so it's obviously not very good so the reason I think this product would be good to fill in for my gaming style is because I would very much like an easily portable device that has a decent gpu that even though it may not have a screen I can go to a friends place plug it in to their TV and have some fun playing some games

-Traypin

I need this so badly in my life :( Pleasee guys, im begging you pl0x :D

This mini PC would make the best gaming/TV box! I always wanted one!

This would be a fantastic build to gift to my little cousin for Christmas. He wants a gaming computer to play simple games and I think this would be perfect. The small form makes it look like a console and would work perfectly for someone like him who doesn't know much about computers.

If there's one thing that I love about the rise of PC gaming, it's that there's more and more attention is given towards gaming with friends locally, and the ZBOX can absolutely handle that job, and handle it well. It's so compact, yet so powerful, and stylish, too. I have controllers, and a mediocre laptop, but this thing can absolutely rock a social gamer's world. A GTX 960 is an incredible graphics card, enabling it to handle the best games, even split screen, and that way I could have fun with all my friend on the couch, while still being loyal to the PC MasterRace.  :D

Greeting from a big fan from the Netherlands,

Jeroen Meijer.

PS: Love all your videos!

need the zotac zbox as it is small and compact which will fit perfectly on my small table. :) 

i want it because i have basically an acer laptop (i5 3210m / intel hd4000 / 4gb ram)  that i use for every thing an i would love to have a good an unique gaming computer such as the Zbox !!

This Zotac product in particular really takes PC Gaming into a whole new level.A traditional desktop that we know these days takes up quite some amount of space depending on the build.But Zotac really did something that I didn't expect.I mean you guys make some really tiny yet powerful gaming PC.The fact that it's built with a i5 processor and an Nvidia GTX 960 just blows my mind.Because it is so tiny,it makes it almost literally like a laptop!.The thing's so damn compact I can fit it in any single place in my home.This is gonna be a gamechanger for the future of PC Gaming.Well I'm definitely gonna show this bad boy to my friends obviously. :lol:  :lol: You guys  really did an amazing job for the PC Gaming industry. <3

I would love this, been ages since I could game properly, my tower is still running 8800's :( I just want to game decently, and this little thing is powerful for what I need, such an awesome machine, and would be perfect for my desk layout

I would like the pc because i have this massive desktop and when i go to LAN partys i have to carry this thing around i also want to see how much power you can cram into such a small space

Need to play fallout 4 and my computer is not good enough. I also have no space for a bulky desktop.

It's small and badass, who wouldn't want one ?!

I am computer science student and i was looking for a portable gaming machine, but not a laptop, because a gaming laptop is way too big to use in class. So this product looks like it packs the gaming power i need and it is still light enough to take it anywhere in the world and when i am there, i can just simply plug it into any TV i might have there.

The only reason i want this is because I have never won anything ever before. So just hoping may be this time..!

This Zotac would be great for my minimalist dual monitor setup. I would love to use this as a developer computer so I can work on my various projects as well as My everyday workstation. Would love to run linux on this.

I like it because it is small and can be used as a small server