Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I currently use  a dual core 1.8ghz laptop w/ GT 740m to pursue my hobbies of animating and video editing so would be nice to see just much i could throw at this thing. its also the perfect size for me as space can be an issue. 

its really small but at the same time it has a decent performance that comparable to a desktop pc. Its like a compress gaming machine and its give a lot of space and it can improve cable management since you can hide it anywhere you like just give it some air. I also like that it's silent and consume less power which matters to me since electricity bill is not cheap in my place. "Not to mention i like ECO friendly products". And finally Say no more to a tight workstation table.

I'd love to play fallout 4 and that will not happen with my gt750m that i'm using right now. And it's just badass so...

It would be a good HTPC on which I could even play some games, in front of my tv, leaving my main pc for more hardcore stuff.

I want it because my son wants a first PC and this will be good for him as it is small enough to fit on his desk.

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is WAY more powerful than my computer right now and it's 1/8 of the size!!! That would make it an awesome LAN PC and overall mini gaming box. I also have RAM, Storage and an OS ready to make it fully operational! A huge thank you too Zotac and the Linustech team for making this possible! Good luck everyone.  :D

The lack of space in my current desktop setup alwasy annoyed me, I need to have my computer sitting on the carpet floor risking dangerous particles and dust to sneak in easily, this machine could be an answer for that,

I want it because I am currently at uni and havent been able to play games for so long :(

I would love to have this fancy smancy computer not for myself but for my brother. He dont have much space in what he calls "His sleeping hab." so something that is small like this will work. He also loves to play games such as Ark and GTA V and Warface. Right now all he has is a 3 year old laptop with built in Intel GFX and he can barely play Ark on it. He has to play Ark in window mode and on the lowest of low settings it almost looks like vomit on his computer compared to mine. So this is the reason why i would love to have this computer. 

The only reason I want this is to play FF XIV and watch Crunchyroll from my couch, and I sent myself broke building my PC.

Help a weeb out, will ya?

As I have no space for a full size PC for my desk at home, I've been interested in small form factors all along. 

My 9 year old son is desperate to start his own Minecraft YouTube channel, he's been struggling to use an old desktop I gave him but it's really not up to the job. Winning this would be like all his Christmases coming at once, who knows he might end up the next DanTDM or Pewdipie, in which case he can start buying me toys for change :-)

This one would definitely be preferred over the reused E-ATX PC I'm using now in my living room as a Steam Machine. 

Gotta love black+yellow

why you ask? well

its small but yet powerful

it makes less noise than a desktop

it uses less power

its easier to mount behind a tv or put on a bench without taking up much room

it just looks cool

I have never had a PC and as I have no disposable income can I please have it? :)

I want it cus its small, and i travel alot so it will fit me perfect

it's nice and compact, already have so many ideas on where to use it

First Post :)

i want that disassembled you know i wanna build myself because that will be pretty neat.

I want one to hook up to my mom´s tv so she can get a bigger screen then her old ipad

I have full sized 960 want to see how it stands against zotac one.

MAGNUS sounds like Angus beef burger... this make my hungry. But seriously i would love to win this bad boy!

A small PC is small but powerful, I could take it with me as a portable workstation. 

As a Video Game Designer, and podcast editor, the ZOTAC is my dream <3

Plus it's better than all my hardware put together!  :lol: