Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

seem like a cool little console replacement for living room

I like the small form factor of the case. It is very mobile and will nicely fit under my 42' TV. Would enjoy game on it!  :)

This is far better an portable gaming device for lan parties than a heavy gaming laptop.

light compact and portable completely opposite of my pc i would love to have it

The size makes me interested since I'm a university (you Canadians and Americans probably call it college) student and portability would be a great alternative to my mid-tower desktop when it comes to a gaming PC solution.

It's a cool mini pc. I could use a new pc, not that I'll win this.

I'm a college student and spare desktop space is highly valuable to me. I don't have a very big desk and I don't have the space for a bigger one. So when I've got a textbook, notebook, keyboard, mouse, tower, and monitor all vying for it's limited space something's got to give. I've been looking into going down the Mini-ITX/Micro-ATX route to reduce my PC's footprint but I've also given these all-in-one PC's some consideration as well. I might as well throw my hat into the ring and see if fate will decide if this could be the solution to my problems.

So I just have to reply to this post to enter the giveaway?

I am asking cause I am extremely intrested in the giveaway and having a compact pc would be awesome to have and also I am 14 and wants to have a good computer but I don't have the money and space for a normal destop but I do have the money for parts like RAM and HDD so it would be awesome to get selected, not that I will get selected anyway.

It is better then my PC. And i want to change my AMD platform.

The Thing that most impresses me is the size. I love gaming and this PC will cut it for me. Hope i can win! I even can bring it to a ftiends house and play on his setup using this!

Heres my comment! :) 

I need a computer for my dad! This would be perfect! And with that kind of power I could play some games on my TV! :D

I would love it because it's really "Tiny" and it wouldn't take up any space, and i could use it as my upgrade for my "old" PC 

Its so ickle. would look nice under my TV it would never be seen or heard so quiet so small,  oh I just want to pet it and hug it and call it george...... lol ;)

The zbox is THE most awsome size to performance ratio pc appart from the titan x and xeon itx rig thet linus built... and i can use it at school for crying out loud! That tiny thing is packing such a punch

I would love this computer for gaming and video editing. Being able to use 4 monitors would dramatically increase my overall performance and efficiency. :D

This thing is great for the occasional LAN-party as it can easily fit into any backpack!

It could even replace my desktop PC for lighter tasks such as watching your videos or doing stuff for university.

except i got a Zotac GPU they also relief me from customizing the colors on the exterior (orange-black POWAH) they also provide us with a better computer :D thnx zotac

This would fit perfectly between the top of my desk and the top of my drawers, making it possible to have the nice looking front visible and the cable management hidden behind my desk and monitor!

Well I always wanted to try out a vesa mounted mini PC behind my TV/monitor for a small media center. Movies would be a breeze. :)

I'm really amazed that zotac can make powerful computer with a foot print of a steam box.

The size and ease of use of this machine would be great for using with my tv. Since I'm currently a console peasant and my current pc has very low specs (gtx 630 and i3 4130) this would be a serious upgrade for a fraction of the size.