Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

After trying to make my own "Steam machine" and failing do to heat constraints, i would like to see and use this little wonder.

tiny pc with beastly specs(for the size) ... thats what makes me interested :)

I want one because my family moved on from the Xbox 360 and its the perfect time to switch them to PC. And what better way to introduce noobies to the wonderful world of PC gaming than the simple and easy navigation of Steam OS.

BenQ XL2411Z 24" LED 1080p 144hz Monitor | Corsair Carbide 300R Windowed Case | 4.2Ghz Core i5-4690K + Corsair H100i | Asus Z97-A | 16GB G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 2133 | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 4GB | Corsair Vengeance 1500v2 Headset | 2x 128GB Adata XPG SX900 SSD (one for OS) | 1x 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue HDD | EVGA Supernova 650W 80+ Gold PSU | Tt eSports Poseidon Z Keyboard w/ Brown Switches | Steelseries Rival + Steelseries Qck+ Mousepad | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Internet Speed: 50Mbps Down and 5Mbps Up |

I'd be interested in a ZBOX because I could strap it to the back of a monitor and have an all in one PC :D

I don't have a computer right now and I would like to have a small computer since I could even bring it to school.

Hi I'm new here with everyone else it seems but I thought I may as well throw my hat in the mix as well. The main thing that jumps out at me about the zbox is it's size and how discrete it is. Living in student rented accommodation space is hard to come by. Simply put I'd probably mount it on the bottom of my desk :)

I want the zbox so that I can finally have my own pc because i cant build one because i dont have money and the specs are also cool and can be used for gaming :) i hope that I will win...

I like it because my desk is really crowded. Would really love a tiny PC like that one.

I'm interested in trying the Steam OS so this would be great! :D

I want it, so that i could finally play games on steam

Its ideal to have something portable when you want go game at your friends house when you don't want to carry your main rig, that's why i'm interested :)

I'd love to have a relatively high power PC to plug into my TV to use as a gaming box instead of a lowly console.

Being able to actually take a decently powerful computer to a friends house without lugging around 50lbs of hardware would be amazing.

i wouldnt mind having it to mount to the back of my tv and usin for a media pc

I KNOW this thing is like the Tardis .... absolutely huge inside!!!      I want this thing so I can go all Doctor Who'ey and make all the lesser beings in the universe marvel at the power and magic of 'Magnus, The Zotac' !!!!!!!!!!!!

It is awesome to be able to put a computer in so many spaces, especially for media consumption. It definitely makes it easier just being able to sit the Zotac in an entertainment center rather than making room for a large tower.

This would be awesome for me cause I study in a different city to the one I'm originally from. Having the smaller form factor compared to a normal desktop build would mean that I'd be able to actually transport my PC to and from my home to my university throughout the year whenever I go back. The flexibility it gives is awesome because just being able to take it home, or to a lan party, or to university and not having to deal with lugging a huge tower makes it ridiculous  and the size factor is really impressive when considering what it can do. It'd also be kick-ass to try and mount it on the back of my screen and try having a set-up which makes my desk station more minimalistic and clean.

I'm living at a college where we have a common kitchen for preparing some food or just meet up to play some games together. If only the latter was possible as of now. The kitchen isn't that big so every square centimetre counts. This means that a classic Desktop computer would take up way too much space but this awesome little machine from Zotac would be perfect us.

I love it because I love compact but powerful things like this :)