Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

With the super small size and respectable performance I can think if a number of applications that it'd be perfect for. Keeping a clean, minimalist media/gaming center being the first to come to mind. I'd love to have one.

It would be awesome to get this little machine. I've picked up the steam link but it's been seriously lackluster for my needs.

Always intrigues me how companies can pack such a small product with such great specs...

...that and I need a computer for my home entertainment system.  :D

Because it will be perfect in my desk beside my middle tower  :D

I would like a zotac because they are awesome and i can use it to keep my feet warm. 

I work on Macs all day, and i want to get into Windows PC again, Zbox seems to be the proper way to do it. 

I'd be boring and use it as a work PC so I can play Fallout 4 on my main rig during team meetings like apparently every last one of my coworkers does.

i would love this cause my pc is not the best and i could use it for lan parties at friends

A nice console replacement with tons of I/O ports, TAKE THAT PS4/XBOX1!!! 

the largest factor that i find desirable of the zbox is that i have my home tv mounted on a column and this would be able to be mounted onto the tv mount allowing for a clean setup without wires and boxes all over the place without sacrificing performance. I currently have a old shuttle underneath it on a bookcase and the mess of wires running between the computer and wall and tv is a huge eyesore and cat magnet. 

I would love to get a PC-console that actually fits in the tv cabinet instead of the tower i have hidden behind it now.  

first of all i want to thank you for awesome videos about tech;) and i want that little computer because i have a kind of little project of doing something to it:) so if I get it i will be really appreciative;)

hi, @

nicklmg, Linus Media Group Staff and

Zotac,

I would like to say thank you for this awesome giveaway.

I really like the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 comparing to the traditional desktop computer is its size, performance, heat management and power consumption.

the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 is better than a traditional desktop pc is that its performance and size. It has a desktop class NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 in a small case which is great as it saves space at my desk(if i have one). Its heat management as it produces less heat than a traditional desktop pc which requires computer fans to cool it while Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 does not. The power consumption is great compare to a traditional desktop PC which draw more power from the wall compared to a traditional desktop PC.

Hopefully I win the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 and thanks for the opportunity for a giveaway, please don't stop doing giveaway. Thanks

The engineering that went into the system is nothing short of amazing. It would be an awesome little gaming machine for me

To show my console-only friends what the glorious pc can be like.

a summer on, and the sand dunes weren't there. and so it goes. the same sea, roaring, mocks our impermanence. and so it goes....

I would love a nice tiny build like this as a discrete PC for the bedroom , wonder if the wife would allow it if i said she could do her facebook on it ?

It's really small and easy to handle. Just a great gadget to have at home whenever you want to watch a movie on the TV.