Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm going flatting with friends soon so this would make a great media PC.

I like it because it's tiny.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

That box would replace my desktop PC with ease - I haven't upgraded since 2009 and it's going to die soon - so please consider my entry here :)

Hi, greetings to everyone, I would like to get this, but not for me, actually I would give to a family with four kids, and both of their parents are unemployed. I prepared a keyboard and a mouse, and my friend will donate his monitor, so it would make their life a bit nicer. I hope this comes true. Bye :) 

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4GHz; B450 Aorus Elite; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz; Samsung 970 Evo 500GB; Samsung 860Evo 500GB; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm.

I want this because of it's small form factor.

It's so powerful and yet so tiny.

I want it because it looks like something I can take around to friends houses plug it into the tv and have a good time with my pals.

I totes want this because anyone who would get a mini PC has nothing to prove elsewhere if you know what I mean amitire ;)

Well, first i live in a dorm and comeback to home with an awful pc, but a monitor is great.

So i can use it as a mobile pc, also university allows to connect your own computer to a monitors all around faculty.

In this way i can see a lot of uses for this kind of small pc, great product!

If I win, I want to bring it to college as I want to separate gaming from my current notebook that I use for assignments.

It's awesome cause it is nearly the same pc as i wanted to build but in much smaler package

Love to have a desktop which can fit in my backpack.. :P ..Will be very happy if i got it.

My current main computer is a 1.3Ghz AMD Vision that is very limited to upgrades due to both the HP Pavilion case and the motherboard not having any expatiation slots and not having any money to buy and build a new one I believe would make a good winner for this giveaway. 

I'd like to have it because it's so small and you could easily carry it around. 

Sweet giveaway.

I like the ZBOX because it's so small and powerfull enough for me.

Thanks for this giveaway Linus and Zotac. Hope to win :)

It's so tiny, I always wanted to try out "the couch" experience, without actually having a big noisy desktop in a living room. 

OMGosh winning would be awesome! I really need a new PC I've only got an old junker. This would be awesome to win

this small box is way more powerfull than my old PC

I would love to have it so i can drop my old laptop and have this beauty to do programming like a boss.

For once I'd like to win something in my life and an almost whole new PC would be friggin amazing coz my PC right now sucks! Running a celeron currently (Dont judge me it was free) and why would i say no to free stuff  :P

I Like the ZBOX because of it's size/power ratio. So much gaming power in such a portable case or it can be placed in the living room as a steam box / media PC without it disrupting the aesthetics/view. (If you live in 9 square meters like me, every cm counts)

I think it is a great thing as it is so small; plus my pc is really crap) and i dont have much room in my room