Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Still better than a console

Main PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 9 5900X  |  Cooler Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black  |  RAM 64BG HyperX Fury 3200MHz  |  Motherboard ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E  |  GPU ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC

Storage Corsair MP600 1TB, HyperX Beast 120GB, SK Hynix 250 GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 2x WD Red 4TB, 2x Seagate HDD 2TB  |  PSU Super Flower Leadex Platinum 750W  |  Case Phanteks P400S

VR PC

CPU Intel i5 3570  |  Cooler be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3  |  RAM 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz  |  Motherboard Gigabyte B75M-D3H  |  GPU ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 500GB  |  PSU Corsair RM750i  |  Case Corsair Obsidian 350D

I could give you many reasons why I would like to win this giveaway, but let's be fair...
We all want it because it's you who's giving it away Linus :P

But if you're asking:
- It's free (Well, if I would win...)
- It's finally something you can brag with for being small  ;) 
- I don't have a desktop pc, only an 'old' laptop which starts cooking at the simplest tasks.
- It would be the only desktop to ever fit in the very small room I have left behind my desk. (http://i.imgur.com/D9WSkui.jpg)

Good luck everybody :)

I like the small design and low noise, also would be nice upgrade compared my desktop.

I'd most likely use it as a secondary PC, or for gaming in the living room. In both cases a small PC like the Magnus seems pretty good, to save some space.

Great giveaway and good luck to everyone.

I want it because I'd love to set up some PC gaming in my room so I can play game from bed :)

the size of it is perfect for a small home server to keep it out of sight.

I plan on moving to a different city to study and will probably commute a lot between home and the new city I'll end up in, so a small PC would help a lot with this.

Ahhh yes that would be so damn nice if i'd get that. But i will definetly never get it. Because RNG is a arsehole

I would use this pc to do alot of console stuff to be honest.

Plug in 4 Controllers and get a game of rocket league going on my 65 inch tv.

or actually build a NAS built for this thing so I can have more storage!

System

• CPU
    i3 3220 3.3GHz
  • Motherboard
    H61H2-MV
  • RAM
    8GB no name
  • GPU
    Radeon HD 4870
  • Case
    Thermaltake Core V21
  • Storage
    1TB HDD, 700gb HDD, 320gb HDD and 256gb SSD
  • PSU
    Corsair CX600
  • Display(s)
    Flatron L1960TR , MAG MS776I , ViewSonic VA903m ( all of them are 1280x1024,dad found em) and a Fujicom FJ-32V TV
  • Cooling
    1 200M front fan, and unknowen CPU tower(low profile)
  • Keyboard
    HP QY776AT
  • Mouse
    LUOM G10
  • Sound
    Jamo E 4 CEN, Jamo E470 and Jamo E410 with a KENWOOD S505D
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro N

I am going to tell you a story.

Long ago in the plain dry deserts (yes, as dry as your nan) a boy was born. His name is Matthew. He was a smart boy in fact he was so smart he showed his town how to make a spear. You see this wasn't any normal boy. This boy is special.

One of the anchors of living in Africa is money and Internet. So one day Matthew was visiting a small town named Gerries. Along the pathway to the cattle ranch Matthew discovered an Internet cafe that had a sign on it that read: "Free gigabit Fibre network for 1 hour." Matthews juices began to tingle. He ran inside and was suddenly knocked out.

He woke up 4 hours later discovering an image of a ZBOX MAGNUS.

He then knew that he must make it his life's goal to try and steal one.

But then he say this giveaway, and realized he doesn't have to steal one!!

Matthew would use this pc because it's lightweight and is easily portable from cattle farm to cattle farm, and even when the power is out he can STOLL PLAY thanks to his home made generator.

THANKS ESKOM FOR THE LOAD SHEDDING!!

K bye. Thanks.

1st off "green" what I mean by that is this is logical in a sense that I would use it for a HTPC vs something that would compete with it that would triple or maybe even quadruple the power. Using less energy never hurts anyone or the world. 2nd the specs on this thing are insane "for it's size" it's my belief it can do everything from Steam/Valve gaming to HTPC/XMBC/UBUNTU

made sure i followed #Zotac @ZOTAC Staff on  Twitter as well. Thanks for giving us all an opportunity to own this bad boy! 

Windows 10 Latest Build
RAID 0 Samsung SSD 970 2tb EVO's (4Tb Store)
RTX 3090
9900k DELIDDED with custom copper Rockitcool @ 5ghz 
H150i RGB PRO XT
Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory 1.35v XMP Profile
Phanteks PH-P1200PS 80+ Platinum - Built-in Power Splitter 1200W Fully Modular

Z390 DESIGNARE (rev. 1.0)
Top Mon #2 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q | NVIDIA G-Sync 100hz

Bottom Mon #1 Alienware Overclocked Refresh Rate #AW3418DW G-Sync 120hz

Server: 2019 DataCenter Edition, 42TB Store RAID 6 | WD Gold Enterprise Class 7200 RPM,SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache

Hi my name is colin, I have a real need for this pc,my desk has space issues and would love to have this sitting on it,by the way my current ps is a laptop g570 so yeahh,,,,,

I wanted get this one for quite a while. But it is too expensive where I live. It will be such a bless for me if I win this one. Thank you

I would like that! As a htpc/skype/gaming pc/everything this might be perfect!

GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA,

​I most definitely want this awesome hardware, simply because it is way more overpowered than my LAPTOP that was given to me as a present 5 YEARS AGO.

My current specs on the laptop is:   CPU: i3-2350M     RAM:  4GB (upgraded to 8GB)    GPU: GT520MX.

​So YEAH I believe you see why I desperately want this ZOTAC little BEAST...

Farewell here from the bottom of the world.

P.S. You guys rule!!!  I only trust products after you guys have approved it, and it works.

Hi my name is Sam. The reason that i need that PC is because I currently have an old Dell Laptop that I use to play games and do my day to day tasks. It is using a gt540m and it is showing BSOD's and is really slow. I really need a new computer. I would buy a full desktop if I could but I'm 16 and I don't make much money. Thank You for your giveaways.

It's rather frustrating how you can't play games over 30 FPS because you only have 1 GB of GDDR3 at 500 MHz. Because of this, and how I have limited desk space, the ZBOX would be a gift from the gods.

Lel.

Our TV has limited multimedia functionalities. Therefore having a Steam Machine or a streaming device with something like Kodi on it would be nice. My parents only record and watch TV. Being able to watch Netflix or Youtube (especially for me) would be very convenient.  :rolleyes:

Whaddup