Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm interested in the Zotac ZBOX because it's very portable. I could just carry it over to my friends house or a different room connect it to a display and continue my work/game. And it can also act as a console replacement for pc gamers to play in living rooms where some full size cabinets can be a bit of an eyesore.

im interested in this zotac because i was planning on building my mum a new computer, only problem being that she probably doesnt want a big hunk of metal on her dekor under it. she would much rather have somethin small and yett still powerfull. i know i could build a mini itx rig but being a 13 year old i cant afford all the parts. this barebon would help a lot becaus i would only have to get some of the parts and not the whole thing, and i really want to make my mum happy. i dont need this thing to be a gaming powerhouse because all my mum does is everyday work and compliceted mathc programming stuff and if anything the only game she might play would probably be tetrix. it would also be an upgrade to her because right now she is using a 2008 macbook which just has 2gb ram, intel gma x3100 grapgics integrated and a 2.4ghz core duo.

Well heck, the size is what's appealing to me right now,

I've been looking at PC upgrades for the past few months, unfortunately I work overseas and most full size computers (packaging included) are bigger then my allowable shipping measurements - There is no way a computer this tiny can get close to those numbers

That and it far and away out performs what I have on hand with me now is just icing on the cake.

Thanks Zotac and LMG for the contest

it would be great to add to my tv and make it run as a PC :D

I am interested in this product for a number of reasons. Firstly, I have never used or owned such a small form factor pc. Secondly, I think there are many different ways that this pc could be used, and i think a htpc would be a great use. 

I would love to have one because my PC is old as hell and this can easily fit 

I think this is the future of gaming computers, might as well get in too it right away.

I'm planning on setting up a home cinema sustem for my family. This would help greatly if I could win, and would be a great addition to my house. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all :)

Ow man that Zotac box is tiny but badass! I always wanted a gaming rig, but I was never able to buy one, so getting this as a giveaway would be so nice! And Linus, I wish you a speedy recovery!

Hello, I would like this so I could take a powerful and small monster of a PC with me to where ever I need it, be it my friends house or university! :D I only hope it can runs the games I play without getting to hot.

Well for starters my name is Magnus. This fine product would fit nice in my livingroom funktioning both as a HTPC and as a casual gaming device. 

I would be interested in trying out in-house streaming with steam and zotac are offering a small system to go in my living room and blend in with other set top boxes and be quiet. The give away machine does have very similar specs to my main desk top as well so hopefully no hit to performance that Im use to.

A cool DOTA 2 rig in a small form factor. That's an instant winner right there.

woo might actually have a small computer for the first time

totally could use one of these as a media center PC in my basement that I'm putting together for my parents

The Name is Ryan..

I find most impressive is the thermal management! From the reviews iv'e seen, this thing has great heat dissipation even though its packed with power, and hardware in such a tiny package.

I'm currently saving up (Like most, i have been saving for a long while) for a compact RIG as I don't have much room , So this is !PERFECT!.

ALSO VERY COMPETITIVE SO PICK ME TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd want it because this tiny pc with a GTX 960 probably out-performs my huge old desktop with a GTX 560ti!

Is this how i enter?  If so then winning this would be a great way to get into PC gaming for me. So like enter me I guess?  

I'm interested in the zbox mainly because I need to have a decent GPU in my system while it still is small. The reason why I need it to be small is because I'm planning to go to Japan in a while to study game development and having a large computer in your suitcase seems to me like a disaster waiting to happen. Since game development sometimes can be quite demanding, I need to have a GPU that can handle the demanding shaders that sometimes gets developed by accident. I also need a good CPU and GPU combo for livestreaming while I code or play games. Up until now, I have only been using laptops with external screens, which kinda sucks because laptops are often very underpowered and poorly cooled compared to their desktop equivalent. My current laptop is sitting beside me, out in the open, on a laptop cooler with the fans spinning at max while having the lid open and it still doesn't get cool enough to keep it within safe operating temperatures. It also makes a really loud and obnoxious noise, which is really annoying sometimes, especially with open-back headphones.

Hey. My name is David. 
I really want this tiny little bad boy cuz' I really want to change my Pentium 4 based PC.
Not kidding.. pentium 4, man. xD