Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I don't think That I 'll win cuz I'm very unlucky but any way I'll enter this give away to test my luck

What I love about the ZBOX is that I would work well with my current entertainment system. I currently play on an xbox one for games but I do have a love for pc gaming and this would allow me to play games where I would normally play them instead of at a desk.

While I am not too familiar with this brand, just looking at the specs I am very impressed that they are able to pack so much into such a small package.

I would be really blessed to win this giveaway and would be thrilled to really put it to the test and see what it can handle.

Thank you for the consideration.

When a PC small enough to run my pc into the ground... I'd probably watch linus do something to one of these try it and fail! xD 

Would be very nice to be able to go home to parents house on school breaks without having to lug a full sized tower

I would give this to my cousin who has been asking for years for me to build him a PC, but unfortunately him and I do not have the money to do so. It could be a great system for him to start with. 

Love the content guys, keep up the good work!

I would love to win this.

I need it for cases I need for ICT class, Powerpoint presentation, and other things. Plus, with it being so small and compact, it's a sight for sore eyes to see such small box to be carrying that much performance.

Would love to get this for my dad, he is using an old laptop which doesn't cut it anymore :(

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

i think i will probably go overkill on this thing, putting a kit of g skill F3-1600c11D-16GRSL 2x8gb ddr3l ram, a samsung 950 pro m.2 ssd 512gb and 2x samsung 850 pro 2tb ssd and see how it does gaming on a samsung s32e590c curved 1080p 31.5" screen.

id like it because it would make it so much easy to transport around then a normal pc tower 

Its so tiny. Pretty much just strap it to a back of a monitor and it would be more powerful and stable then a All in One.

If i won it, I would give it to my dad so he can use it at home and take it to work. He does light gaming, Photoshop and loads of databases and spread sheets. :D

That box would is awesome for some bad ass smart tv box that you can tape behind the tv

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

When I first saw this tiny little thing, i thought Linus was doing a review on a console...low and behold its a tiny little PC. I would love this pc to have as a streaming pc to my large TV in the living room! Keep up the good work guys!!!

I would like to win the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 because i am doing video editing/rendering for my school projects on a Intel Celeron laptop with Intel HD Graphics. I also appreciate the small form factor to fit in my small (and messy) room. I also have prepared two hard drives and 8 GB of RAM from my old broken laptops. Well, now i can have a seperate hard drive for my projects and i can throw away those laptops. A win-win solution.

If you chose me, thank you very much. I would love to have a better setup to render. Thank you for reading :)

I personally would like to have this system because it's small enough to carry it in your bag and still have a great performance computer in which you can plug in monitor and power and be good to go.

I would like this nifty little machine to have a computer of my own and not a shared one.

'Coz it's only fair that Zoom_Boots Owns         This             Awesome    Computer        :rolleyes:

This little box of wonder and delight will make a SERIOUSLY ace multimedia entertainment driver for the lounge

(and my present one is pants ) :angry:

GO ZBOX !  -the ultimate - ZOOM in a BOX  :D

In love with this piece of tech.. Far better than alienwares mini pc :* .in terms of price to perfomance ratio..

It would really be awesome to be able to upgrade my pentium powered "cannot game " PC