Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'd Give it to a friend because out group all have great computers except for him. We are planning to make him a mini tower for x-mas so the Zodac would replace that. His room isnt too big so it would look weird having a mid tower

The size of the Magnus is what helps make it stand out.

Good luck everyone!

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

Hi I've always wanted to be able to start pc gaming but have never been able to. This would be great to get me started and I would be so happy to get something like this. Thanks

i like compact, can attach it behing the monitor and save lots of space on my desk ;)

I would like to enter the giveaway because my current system is a laptop that all my family uses because mine fried by accidentally during travel and my family now uses a regular cheap 200 dollar acer 3 years old pentium and integrated graphics and i have been wanting to play games like GTA 5 and Modded skyrim but as you may guess i can't because of the limitations of my system although i don't care if i lose because someone else will be happy and you linus have gifted me with knowledge of pc's and its components aswell as servers and such.

And here is another reason i entered this contest my last laptop broke it had 8 gb of ram ddr3 1866 mhz and because of that i have a spare 2,5 inch HDD 1 tb 7200 rpm the CPU died and my family say they will get me a new one later this year when they can afford it.

I wish you good luck and hope you continue teaching people and making them laugh just like you always do   :)

oh mY GOD I really could use this. I'm going to be moving to a smaller house soon, and that means that compact gaming is my only choice. With this, and the extremely low amount of money available to me, I hope this dream will come true => 
Either that, or I'll give it to my girlfriend who always wants to play games with me on steam =P

This would be perfect for my wife and children as decent daily driver for school work, projects and such.

With it being small I can place this puppy under the lip of my desk and have no worry about the 2 year old getting to it.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I can't run league anymore.... that's pretty sad. I'm a computer fanatic, that loves to build computers, just never for myself. I hope I can win this giveaway so i can actually run chrome and minesweeper at the same time. (Yes i understand a simple graphics card upgrade is all it takes, but some aren't so fortunate) One day i hope i can be like Linus. A person that doesn't mind ghetto rigging hundreds of dollars worth of not ghetto pc parts. . . .#salty #jealous #impressed #ballin

Winning the competition would be nice, having a small pc for space management would be great. Having to provide the ram, storage or os shouldn't be too hard. How they made it so small? the world may never know, show me your ways and please let me use this pc which is better than my current pc master.

Winning this would be just unreal! I have two slots in my desk (one for keyboard and one empty) that this would go perfect in! Can't wait till November 23rd to finally replace my old laptop.

I need a small powerful PC that I can take to my dads house because my parents are divorced, because I get passed around allot I am not able to get any work done at my dads house. That's why I think the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 would be perfect for me. :D

If I won this, I think I would probably use it. Yup, pretty sure that's what would happen.

Name's Courtney.

My best friend AND mother both need a PC badly. My mom can use my old Laptop just as she has been. its only a few years old. But, my friend has been using (yet another one of my old ones. it was given to me as "junk" because the dude didnt want to fix it back in 2005) anyway..friend has been using a VERY old hand-me-down laptop that is on its last leg...He has been writing books on it and browsing since 2007, one book is on its way to finally becoming published. So He needs a computer for writing obviously... MORE IMPORTANTLY! anytime he is over, we take turns playing various games on my custom desktop.

SO the Zotac ZBOX would be PERFECT for him.  

I hope i can surprise him with this gift. Common Linus, Help me be a bro by being a bro. 

It would have a good form factor so it would be interesting to see if it could replace a console in a cabinet since most desktops wouldn't fit where a console could

I like it's small form factor and the fact that you can customize it. I would imagine a laptop grade gtx 980m inside of this baby would be insanely good for gaming.