Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Love minimalistic setups! I mostly play league so it would be perfect for that situation. :D

The small form factor makes it a great htpc where I just can't stand having a full size computer sitting in my living room

Pellet Stove

Spoiler

CPU - I7 6700k l CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 l GPU - MSI GTX 1080 Gaming Z l Mobo - MSI Gaming Pro Carbon l RAM - 16GB @ 2666 Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 l PSU - Corsair RM850i l SSD - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | HDD - Toshiba 2TB | Case - Cooler Master HAF XB EVO W/ LTT Noctua NF-F12s l OS - Windows 10 l Mouse - Azio Levetron GM2000 l KeyBoard - Corsair K95 RGB l

i just want to have my own, and not rent at a computer rental shop.

^__^

Im using zotac oc graphic cards for a while :) they always impress me

Wish I had a pc in my backpack so I could game even when I travelled xD

Tiny thing but with large power, who doesn't want it?
really like it when it come to my desk, easy management, no large space required. perfect!

Having a compact but still powerful PC that is easy to move around or easy to hide, what's not to love. 

Would really love to win this as I play on a tv and would like a little box next to it rather than my big crappy old pc...

well,i have a potato pc so i think it would be good to upgrade it to turnip which is the zbox.

Hey Linus Media Group and Zotac... I would like to win the ZBOX Giveaway because I've always wanted my own computer but since i'm only 16 and don't have any money i'm restricted to this crumby school computer :/. If i were to win this PC it would be a great first computer for me to use, and i would be highly appreciative. I'm sorry about Twitter i don't have it yet so i cant fully appreciate Zotacs giveaway :(. Since this is a worldwide giveaway I think its worth mentioning that i'm from the land down under... Australia! :). Thanks again and keep up the hard work on your awesome content, I always look forward to your next video.  P.S. If you were to sign it that would be...Awesome :D

Its just so small & cute I could really use it as living room game console & entertainment centre :)

It's tiny and pretty. Perfect for my living room TV.

I travel a lot for study and having one of these would be amazing 

I want it because of the compact size, since my current htpc is powered by a G1630 with 4GB of ram and GT 430 in a SilverStone SG09 Case. This computer is enough for streaming game from my main pc, but still not powerful enough for playing multiplayer games like L4D2, CSGO.

This zotac gaming pc hit my target for compatibility, modularity, processing and graphical power. The GTX960 inside can drive most of the game in 1080p 60fps, the i5-5200u is still consider as a suitable cpu for these games. Not to mention the aesthetics of this tiny pc is awesome and the ability to drive multiple monitors in the future.

So, this compact pc makes me interested in it compare to the traditional computer in terms of compatibility and light weight.

Intel i7-4790 Palit GTX 1060 Dual Fan MSI Z87 GD65 GAMING Kingstone 8GB * 2 DDR3 1600MHz WD Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO 250GB FSP AU-1000 CoolerMaster Hyper 212X CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced LG 23" IPS 1080p Logitech G710+ Brown A4tech XL-747H Logitech LS21 2.1 channel speaker Audio-technica M50xDG Headphone Windows 10 Pro x64

it would be a cool htpc  :lol:

or i can finally replace my big desktop

This tiny little box is one of the leading console killers. It would serve its best behind a TV, hooked up withe a Xbox 360 controller and HDMI to a home cinema receiver.

Hi!I would really like a zbox for a number of reasons.A zbox can be portable and can be brought almost anywhere (I said anywhere because you can't bring it under water).Another reason is you can place it anywhere because of its size and if you can see my desk you would be very very VERY sad because of it

(Just because it looks like poop) and of course I really need a good pc not a great pc because I'm just a student and cannot play a lot because of my studies.The last reason is it really shows how little things can do big jobs.

Just to have a pc with those specs and travel/use everywhere u want ? Impresive !!!

This would make the perfect present for my girlfriend for Christmas as she needs a powerful computer to complete her coursework on, her current computer is a 5 year old "gaming" laptop that is on its last legs and the Zotac ZBOX would be perfect for her as it would be able to sit next to her television without taking up too much room.  :)

Really love the compact form factor that doesn't get in the way of things. I could only dream of being able to build a system as small as this.

This tiny little box is one of the leading console killers. It would serve its best behind a TV, hooked up withe a Xbox 360 controller and HDMI to a home cinema receiver.

I think it's interesting and I'm really curious about how it would actually be to use. But my brother is looking to investing in a pc, and I know he is leaning against building a small one, but I'm tired of waiting for him to save up enough money. :)

definetly i will hook it with my dormitory tv lol