New build artifacting?

DoctorEeevil

So I recently built a computer, and every game runs maxed out at 1080p with no noticeable heat coming from the exhaust, except Rust. When I play Rust, the edges of nearby objects sometimes become very pixelated and fuzzy. It doesnt look particularily similar to examples of artifacting I've seen. This is also the only game where the exhaust is noticeably warm. The specs of the computer:

CPU: i5-4460

GPU: MSI R9 390

RAM: HyperX Fury 2x4gb 1600MHz

PSU: EVGA supernova 750w B2

MOBO: MSI H97 PC Mate

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1tb 7200rpm

SSD: SanDisk 256gb

Case: Corsair 100R

None of the components are overclocked. I can supply pictures later today, and if anyone can recommend a good program, I can get temps. Thanks!

Come on guys,games like Rust are so poorly optimised I wouldnt be surprised you are having issues with it ONLY.Just go play a game you dont have these issues and wait and see if they actually fix the issues.

Shark Rampage V: AMD FX-4350 @ 4.5GHz(1.404 Volts) / Hyper 212 Evo / Gigabyte 750Ti (1405MHz Core,3200MHz Memory @ stock voltage) / Kington HyperX Fury 8 Gigs 1866MHz Dual channel / ASUS M5A97 R2.0 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM / 850Evo 250GB / XFX TS 550w 80+ Bronze Sharkoon VG4-W

Come on guys,games like Rust are so poorly optimised I wouldnt be surprised you are having issues with it ONLY.Just go play a game you dont have these issues and wait and see if they actually fix the issues.

This

I'm just going to ask somewhere else. Also, if anyone has a more useful answer, I would appreciate help.

I* said - VSYNC - not free sync. ( GOOGLE IT )  Intel stock coolers really blow, especially in gaming rigs as heat climbs dramatically.

I'm just going to ask somewhere else. Also, if anyone has a more useful answer, I would appreciate help.

Are you kidding me? Lol... The game is in Alpha still isn't it? The artifacting has nothing to do with your rig! Unless it's not artifacting you are talking about. In that case we need to actually see what you mean, but seriously. The game is no where near done and the dev team is working on the game. I'm sure you won't have much of an issue with it once it's released fully, but until then accept the help your given instead of shooting it down.