How can I earn some money?

jaffacakes

Oink!

I don't have lots of savings, and since I'm still in high school, I'd like to earn some. What are simple tasks I could do to earn some money?

My neighbour told I could babysit his two kids for some money, but that won't happen very often since they rarely go out.

I thought of helping kids with their English, or giving PC assistance, but the demand isn't really much here.

Cheers,

The Slimy Pig.

mow lawns, get a summer part- time job

edit: do stuff on your pc like webpages, diting vids for money, desigining stuff in photoshop for money etc

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Get a job.

• CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme3 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard Ram: Team Zeus Blue 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro ATX Full Tower Case Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply Display(s): Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" Monitor Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC12DX_BK 68.5 CFM CPU Cooler Keyboard:Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX BrownMouse: Razer Deathadder Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit) PC Part Picker URL: http://pcpartpicker....aze101xx/saved/

it comes down to getting on your hands and knees and scrubbing shit. money is easy to earn...what isnt easy at times are the things you must do to earn that money. 

Depending on how old you are prostitution is always an easy answer. 

Other than that getting a regular job is still the easiest way to make money. Stock shelves in a supermarket, teach people English (as you suggested) or any other job that teenagers can have. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

you might not be gay, twenty dollars is twenty dollars

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Get a job.

Yeah, like if it's easy to study and work a full time job at an age of 15. :P

best bet is getting a job. you can find one with 10-16 hours a week after school. thats what i did back in highschool

best bet is getting a job. you can find one with 10-16 hours a week after school. thats what i did back in highschool

Seems difficult here in Italy, and I also practise sports at pretty high levels, so time is very limited. I could help in restaurants at the weekend, though.

Mowing lawns is always a great option. It's what I do!

I usually charge $20 for mowing, weeding, and blowing.

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Start flipping some pizzas man 

fixed. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Mowing lawns is always a great option. It's what I do!

I usually charge $20 for mowing, weeding, and blowing.

Ah, here in Italy (or at least in my town) there's no such thing as "mowing" since it's hard to have a garden in the city + everyone does it themselves.

Fcking Italy, man.

Haha! I won't waste my money, mom.. :P

ik mom won't like it

Seems difficult here in Italy, and I also practise sports at pretty high levels, so time is very limited. I could help in restaurants at the weekend, though.

im not sure how your local economy is there either. but when it comes down to it, if youve got time and youre determined enough theyll hire you