I need a Job ASAP

AlTech

SO I want to upgrade my PC, I have to pay for spotify, I have to pay for office 365, buy new games every once in awhile, I need work experience and I need money!

Please help suggest jobs I could do? 

I go to school from 8 to 3:15 monday to friday.

I am the legal limit in my country for being paid part or full time so that's cool.

I just need to make money cos right now i don't receive enough for what I want and need.

Thanks! :)

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Go as a waiter. 

Do something simple while you're young.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

Since you know stuff about computers work in a computer shop, or well apply to. I interned at one last summer and this summer I'm getting payed for it.

Since you know stuff about computers work in a computer shop, or well apply to. I interned at one last summer and this summer I'm getting payed for it.

The one I live nearby to doesn't like me very much.

Go as a waiter. 

Do something simple while you're young.

The country i live, waiter are payed absolute shit. $5 USD an hour if your lucky. $4 USD an hour usually.

You can get the new office for $35 on reddit r/softwareswap. So that may lower how much you have to obtain.

I'm on a recurring subscription.

Then go and apply at places...

Not nearly as easy as you make it out to be.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Craigslist is your friend, go look up job offerings in your area.

AMD A10 7700k APU @ 3.8 GHz  /  Dem Integrated R7 graphics  / 8 GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 1800 MHz RAM  /  1 TB WD Black HDD  /  ARC Midi R2 Case  /  ASRock FM2A88M Pro 3+ 

Logitech MX Performance / Razor Blackwidow Ultimate

The one I live nearby to doesn't like me very much.

The country i live, waiter are payed absolute shit. $5 USD an hour if your lucky. $4 USD an hour usually.

I'm on a recurring subscription.

that's the USA for you. No way around it. You will have to depend on tips. No way around it.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

How good looking are you? There's good options out there...even for males ;)

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Actually it is that simple. Thats how I got my IT job I just went out and applied at places.

that's the USA for you. No way around it. You will have to depend on tips. No way around it.

Says he's in Asia....

Says he's in Asia....

why is he using USD then... Also I should get more sleep..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

You can get the new office for $35 on reddit r/softwareswap. So that may lower how much you have to obtain.

They closed it...

If you wanna buy stuff I always recommend deal shopping (even when your not tight on cash) and never buy anything at full price unless you need to. Their are several good community sites out their that are all about deal hunting. You could also sell old game and stuff you never use anymore on craigslist, even pennies can add up.

Now is the time to find a job for holiday season as a lot of places will be looking for part time or seasonal help, also you might have to bite the bullet and work some where or in a field you don't want to. Some job experience is worth more then none, plus if you play your cards right you can move up and out faster then you think. Craigslist is a good place to look for local jobs, look for local job fairs, look in local news papers, ask you friends and family if they know anyplace. Maybe even just do it old fashion, dress up, print out a bunch of resumes and go shop to shop.

why is he using USD then... Also I should get more sleep..

Because most people use USD as a common denominator when comparing.

How good looking are you? There's good options out there...even for males ;)

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.

SO I want to upgrade my PC, I have to pay for spotify, I have to pay for office 365, buy new games every once in awhile, I need work experience and I need money!

Please help suggest jobs I could do? 

I go to school from 8 to 3:15 monday to friday.

I am the legal limit in my country for being paid part or full time so that's cool.

I just need to make money cos right now i don't receive enough for what I want and need.

Thanks! :)

Couldn't you use https://www.office.com/ ?

Office online is great...

Couldn't you use https://www.office.com/ ?

Office online is great...

Still need money for other stuff. And also the internet in my school is quite terrible.

Because most people use USD as a common denominator when comparing.

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.

How is 4-5 USD per hour converted into ANY Asian currency a bad thing?? Work 7 hours, 30 days a month and you're making fresh college degree money.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

How is 4-5 USD per hour converted into ANY Asian currency a bad thing?? Work 7 hours, 30 days a month and you're making fresh college degree money.

It's absolutely shitty pay. $4 USD is the equivalent of the minimum wage where I live. You get paid around $5 for working at a convenience store. 

Spotify costs $6/month in my country.

Office COsts $10/month

Computer upgrades = 

2 new monitors for a total of  3 = $280 (140 USD each)

Smartwatch - (Something I planned on buying but I had to give up because people were giving me crap about my old PSU) - $250 USD

Surface 3 + Surface Pen + Type cover = $600 + $50 + $129 = $779 (Holy crap microsoft! Why the fuck do I have to buy these separately? These are quite necessary and are not at all optional!)

Total = $1309 USD

$1309 / ($4 USD * 5 hours) = 62.5 days.

That is absolute bull shit. 62.5 saturdays since I don't plan on doing sundays and this is a waste of time.

It's absolutely shitty pay. $4 USD is the equivalent of the minimum wage where I live. You get paid around $5 for working at a convenience store. 

Spotify costs $6/month in my country.

Office COsts $10/month

Computer upgrades = 

2 new monitors for a total of  3 = $280 (140 USD each)

Smartwatch - (Something I planned on buying but I had to give up because people were giving me crap about my old PSU) - $250 USD

Surface 3 + Surface Pen + Type cover = $600 + $50 + $129 = $779 (Holy crap microsoft! Why the fuck do I have to buy these separately? These are quite necessary and are not at all optional!)

Total = $1309 USD

$1309 / ($4 USD * 5 hours) = 62.5 days.

That is absolute bull shit. 62.5 saturdays since I don't plan on doing sundays and this is a waste of time.

So, you as a student with no skills and experience expect to buy all that in less than 62.5 days of work when even a college graduate cannot?  Ok.  Welcome to life, we deal with what we have, not what we want.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

i made between 900 and 1100 euro a month at my weekend job  when i was 16 ><

I did work  +-20 hours in the weekend tough

Let's agree to disagree

Actually it is that simple. Thats how I got my IT job I just went out and applied at places.

That's exactly what I did too. I went to the first computer store and got hired. 

Posting that you want a job on a technology forum isn't gonna do shit. 

Go out and apply to places. You just need some money for personal expenses so just take the first job that hires you and work for a couple of months and quit when you have the money or if you like it enough, keep working there. @AluminiumTech

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

At least the things you're looking to pay for aren't necessities.